Ratings for Dr. David R. Urbach

My elderly father was admitted to the ICU at Falmouth Hospital based on "chest pains" which were actually panic attacks. He was kept in bed for almost two wks. and Dr. Urbach told us he would die soon and he was sent home on "hospice" and after three wks. when he was still alive (and making the family miserable) he went to rehab. and returned home his same unhappy impossible self. He has always been abusive except to one of his sons and so what has transpired has torn the entire family apart. I am a nurse and worked in a Boston hospital--doubt he would have even been admitted but just observed for 24 hrs. and sent home and how different things would be now. Just wanted to say thanks for his misdiagnosis that has caused the family so much grief. I wouldn't bring a pet to your hospital but since there is no closeness or fondness for my father I didn't intervene. He told us my father would die very soon, he'll be 89 soon, quite a protracted illness.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Top Notch professional describes Dr Urbach and all his associated staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. David R. Urbach's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Falmouth, MA