Ratings for Dr. Brian Knight

Hands down Dr. Knight has saved my sanity. The staff is amazing and I am ever so grateful for their patience and compassion. I am petty sure without Dr. Knight I would have been in too much pain to carry on. I am very grateful to have him as my doctor. Thank You Dr. Knight and thanks to your staff for saving my sanity by treating my pain

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Knight is a very knowledgeable Doctor when it comes to treating severe pain, particularly if was triggered by an injury. He is recognized as being a qualified Pain Expert and is extremely supportive if you are challenged by the WCB.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

He is very nice man he saved me from my pain been with him for 1 yr and it is so awsome

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent knowledge about pain medicine and quite accomodating to his patients and their struggles.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I think Dr. Knight may have saved my life, definitely my sanity. I see some comments on here about people skills and I have a different take on that. I am not going to Dr. Knight for chit chat, I am not looking for a new friend, I am there for pain and he has managed my pain excellent. I would not be working if it were not for Dr. Knight. I feel very lucky to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I've been Dr Knights patient since July this year. After suffering from disabling headaches he immediately diagnosed the problem. At first I wasn't so sure about him, now after seeing the things he is doing to push forward to assist in pain management but hunting down down the right surgeon for me, I'm fully confident that I'm in good hands. He has a very dry sense of humor and at times doesn't come across as compassionate, but he is. He's a thinker and I can tell his mind is always seeking a solution that is best for me. For those who have provided a negative review it's sad to hear. But working with him over time the relationship with him does develop.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Doctor Knight has no personality or compassion towards his patience, your just a number to him. I feel sorry for all the patience, they must feel helpless. Doc also never looks into new chronic pain advances. He is a heartless Doctor who should switch careers!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Knight is a Pain Specialist who clearly understands what people suffer when diagnosed with any type of pain disorder. Dr. Knight has a very impressive resume and he is more knowledgeable than most other specialists in our City. In my case, I suffer from Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain Syndrome. He takes the time to listen to my reported symptoms and he is genuinely interested in the level of pain that I am suffering each time I attend his Clinic. He will attempt to find the appropriate drugs which are best suited to ease my symptoms because not all drugs work the same for everyone. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who suffers from Chronic Pain Syndrome.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Knight was a god send 8 years ago! With CRPS devouring me DrKnight tried everything to help ease my pain with nerve blocks to lidocaine infusions and cortisone shots! Heis highly attentive and very passionate with his persistent efforts to help me! His dry sense of humour is read by many in a negative sense! I would like to she'd light on this mannerism! Dr Knight is a highly educated and well rounded professional in any sense of the word! He works very hard to bring chronic pain patients some relief and will exhaust all a emirs available to each patient! Dr Knoght listens, assesses and applies!!!Anyone and I mean anyone seeking an intelligent listener and someone who never "gives up" on you is very, very fortunate to have DrBrian Knight "holding your hand" through thick and thin!! Written by a very thankful CRPS patient. Mrs. C. B. Edmonton

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013