Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Eder

Agree with all comments, Dr. Eder was a fantastic doctor. Her receptionist is very crisp, but personally I prefer her professionalism and efficiency over many of the other receptionists I have met. She has always been highly professional in a very busy environment.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

best doctor ever...i am so sad you retired but you deserve it for all the wonderful care you have given over the years.....only thing is i wish your receptionist Alycia would have retired with you - she is an unprofessional rude and oneducated &*$R^ her "snooze you lose comment" when I phoned to book with the woman who assumed your practice has resulted in the loss of our entire family from your clinic where your hubby still practices.....we received letters indicating Brianna would take over your existing practice but when we tried to book we were told the practice was closed....and "you snooze you lose" was Alycia's comment....so i am punished because i have been fortunate enough to not be sick was I supposed to book two full physicals less than a year apart so i could get in?? I think it is time to tune in Alycia...your practice deserves better

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I agree with all comments below, Dr.Eder is as professional as they get and a model to all physicians on how to be an excellent doctor. She has now retired, maybe she would consider being a mentor to other doctors...

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Eder is the most fantastic doctor I have ever had. I am heartbroken that she has retired.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Eder for 25 years. She delivered both my children and she is now their doctor also. She is a wonderful, caring doctor as well as a wonderful person. I know that one day she will retire and I truly dread that day.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr.Eder is very friendly,and knowledgeable.She listens and explains as she goes through the examination.I feel very confident in the advice that she gives me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Very pleasant, knowledgeable, friendly. Unlike most doctors in town, she actually listens to what you say.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Probably the best doctor in the province. Certainly the best I've ever had - - & I've had them for 50 + years !

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Eder for just over 7 years. I feel very comfortable with her. She doesn't overlook anything. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

The best doctor I have ever had. Me and my family are going to her for 3.5 years and we are very happy to have her as our family doctor. She is very polite,patient,compassionate and very understanding. Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007