Dr. B Egerdie

You may also like

I was astounded at how helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. Egerdie is ... and for someone who shoulders such responsibility to so committed to patient care that he took time out of his busy schedule to sit down for a half an hour with me (not covered by any fee or OHIP remuneration) to so effectively advocate for me and truly understand my concerns. What an amazing Doctor. Kitchener and St. Mary's are fortunate indeed.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Just had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie , he explained every procedure as he was doing it , I can't see how people would have negative feelings about him . I glad my family doctor referred him to me .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

After having a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie, he gives me a 3 month course of antibiotics for an inflammed bladder without doing a simple urine test to check for an infection. Told me to take these antibiotics and see if it helps. Turns out my symptoms were from lingering candida so thank god I went off the antibiotics after 2 weeks! I guess there are alot of doctors that like to take short cuts or play a guessing game at our expense...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Egerdie for several years. He has always been able to listen and interpret and help me immensely. If he were to give-up on me as a patient, I don't know what I would do. My problem may not seem major but it has had a major impact on my life over the years. I am very grateful to have had him as my doctor. Many other doctors have not wanted to treat my condition and it has left me with a chronic problem that should have been given attention when it was first noticed. I like his new offices and his new office staff and their new phone system. They are much more available now.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Egerdie is a highly skilled and very well-respected surgeon. I have been a patient since my prostate surgery 3 years ago, and feel lucky to have been referred to him. Staff used to be grumpy but that has been fixed!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Egerdie is an excellent doctor. I am extremely fortunate to have been under his care all these years. He is a very, very busy doctor and my appointments are very quick, but he has always tried to help me with my problem. He has never criticized me and he has always been very approachable. He is someone in whom you can confide and be confident he will treat you with respect. He has tried to include me in studies. When I've had difficulties and I've called his office, his staff have always taken my messages and gotten back to me with an answer. He has never not helped me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Egerdie.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr Egerdie is a caring Dr, one whom I would gladly refer family and friends to.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Egerdee after suffering from recurring UTI's. After ultrasound, cystoscopy and cat scan, I was put on long term antibiotic treatment which resulted in a bout of c defficile. On my last visit to his office , he said he could do nothing for me.. Three months later, I still have UTI which has now become resistant to all antibiotics. I cannot understand how a "urologist" cannot help conquer a simple urinary tract infection. His manner bordered on rudeness.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Very cold and indifferent office staff. Dr has very little one to one warmth. Had to ask all the questions and felt like I was prying information. Received basically yes-know answers. Would not recommend, and would not return unless he was the last specialist available in the K-W area; or even Ontario. I would travel far and wide to get another MD before I would return to him.Possible good from a technical perspective, but recommend that you otherwise look elsewhere...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive today. He has the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a doctor. I trust him with my life

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. B Egerdie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was astounded at how helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. Egerdie is ... and for someone who shoulders such responsibility to so committed to patient ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie , he explained every procedure as he was doing it , I can't see how people would have negative feelings about him . I ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "After having a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie, he gives me a 3 month course of antibiotics for an inflammed bladder without doing a simple urine test to check ..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Egerdie for several years. He has always been able to listen and interpret and help me immensely. If he were to give-up on me as a pat..."

November 29, 2014