Ratings for Dr. B Egerdie

Dr. Egerdie is one of the nicest doctors I've had ... very empathic. Very soothing and professional. I would recommend him to anyone ... staff were very professional and put me at ease. Very happy that my family doctor referred me to Dr. Egerdie. Would go back with no hesitation if it becomes necessary. He was very sincere. Can't say enough about him ... I was very worried before my appointment but I did not have to worry ... he knows what he is doing. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Great surgeon. How many doctors feature their photo on the website? It,s an indicator of how friendly and approachable he is. I had an enlarged prostate removed and his professionalism and empathy were exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone with an urology problem. Doug

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Excellent and compassionate doctor and staff. Always punctual and informative.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Egerdie for over a year . He always answers any questions I have and never rushes me out of his office . I highly reccomend him and am pleased my family doctor refered him . Any negative comments I read about him is probably from people with attitude problems .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Best doctor and best personality, hajly recomand to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Based on my experience I would not recommend Dr. Egerdie to anyone. My experience was horrible. From the beginning of a 3 year experience with him I felt from the very beginning that he rushes you through his clinic, does not review your chart prior to seeing you as he made many mistakes during the brief visit time, absolutely hates you asking questions. He has no time for you in his clinic. He schedules pts. 5 pt 10 minutes apart. I had an absolutely horrible day surgery experience with him. I had to be referred to another urologist to remove a stent that was placed incorrectly causing a ton of pain. When I called his office to let him know about the pain and requested to see him he refused. He had already referred me to another urologist so he was done with me. I begged to see the new urologist and he removed the stent immediately after doing an immediate CT. He never completed the surgery successfully so I now have to have the surgery all over again with another urologist. I don't believe I could have had a worse experience with a urologist. If you are referred to him please ensure you take charge of any decisions and question him so you are comfortable with all decisions. My recommendation is if you are referred to him ask for someone else. I will personally never set foot in his practice again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Same Doctor having different opinion from patients, I think it is error from patients who have not good opinion. It is not their fault, the disease/condition they were having were took major part to form such opinion, else Doctor is too good.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I was astounded at how helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. Egerdie is ... and for someone who shoulders such responsibility to so committed to patient care that he took time out of his busy schedule to sit down for a half an hour with me (not covered by any fee or OHIP remuneration) to so effectively advocate for me and truly understand my concerns. What an amazing Doctor. Kitchener and St. Mary's are fortunate indeed.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Just had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie , he explained every procedure as he was doing it , I can't see how people would have negative feelings about him . I glad my family doctor referred him to me .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

After having a cystoscopy done by Dr. Egerdie, he gives me a 3 month course of antibiotics for an inflammed bladder without doing a simple urine test to check for an infection. Told me to take these antibiotics and see if it helps. Turns out my symptoms were from lingering candida so thank god I went off the antibiotics after 2 weeks! I guess there are alot of doctors that like to take short cuts or play a guessing game at our expense...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015