Ratings for Dr. Erwin Feige

Dr. Feige saved my life! After struggling to sleep for years, Dr Feige worked diligently to help me have my first good sleep in years!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Feige has gone above and beyond to help me. He is very personable and took the time to listen to me, as did his assistants. He was genuinely concerned for my well being. In addition to helping me with my sleep issues, he was also concerned about my other symptoms which led him to then discover a lump in my neck that even I had not noticed. He requested an ultrasound to investigate this which led to a very fast series of treatment from ultrasound, scans, biopsy and total removal of my thyroid as a result of cancer. I had not one but 6 malignant tumours! Dr. Feige will say that he did not save my life because everyone dies eventually but he has definitely prolonged my life and made the quality of my life so much better. I am now sleeping well at night thanks to his treatment and because of his concern regarding symptoms unrelated to his treatment, I am now able to learn about and seek treatment for an auto-immune disorder called Hashimoto's which was discovered as a result of the cancer diagnosis. This has completely changed the treatment I have been getting for the past 3 years (misdiagnosis) and I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel. Just not the same light I may have seen had he not found the cancer in my neck. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Feige and will continue to recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and caring man who genuinely wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Good Initial diagnosis and treatment but lack of follow up. Did not meet ministry standard of yearly consultation leading to stop issuing medication with no notice to patient. Had to go through my physician to get melds the following day as i was told needed a face to face consult that could not be done due to physical distance.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

excellent doctor, personable, it was a pure pleasure to meet and be treated by him- i'd recommend him to anyone with sleep problems

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Though it's hard to get in to see Dr. Feige he is well worth the wait. He was very understanding how tired I've been from my sleep apnea and how uncomfortable it is for me to sleep in the sleep lab. He didn't pressure me to do another test in the lab and started me on treatment. Many Thanks :) I look forward to better sleep.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This man saved my life! Reviewing my sleep apnea data from an overnight at the sleep clinic he noticed something which prompted him to refer me to an endocrinologist (I am diabetic). The endocrinologist did several tests, made changes in my meds, and at a later date required a stress test. Stress test results prompted him to refer me to a cardioligist who did an angiogram which detected major blockages in 3 cardiac arteries. Triple bypass was done, heading off a heart attack. All this because Dr. Feige detected and referred. He succeeded where other GPs had failed, treating symptoms as distinct maladies rather than collecting them and hypothesizing heart disease. Dr. Feige saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Feige and his staff are fantastic. Straight forward honest folk that are tremendous at removing apnea from the equation. As a person afflicted by many conditions, this contributes greatly to my quality of life. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Feige is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, but more importantly, he believes his patients and advocates for them.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Went for a sleep assessment because of loud snoring. When he examined me a swelling in my abdomen was found. Ultrasound showed a enlarged anerysm of the aorta which needed an opeartion which saved my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

For years my wife and kids had told me about my snoring and kicking. I finally relented and had things checked out. The staff on the night of the test were extremely professional. The consult with Dr Feige was thorough and unhurried. Despite my obvious disability he treated me with respect. The treatment with CPAP prevented the snoring and kicking, sweating and bad dreams AND dropped my blood pressure to normal levels again. These had been blamed on being from my other health conditions. I am very content with the outcome and have come to love sleeping again. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Erwin Feige's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

Pacificare