Dr. Erwin Feige

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erwin Feige

My kids were grateful that my snoring no longer scares them during the Christmas holiday get- together. I feel good in the mornings now. Headaches are gone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful to us. Cares alot for his patients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Reflux in sleep was from a stomach cancer found by Dr Feige as part of the examination. Probably saved my life. My sleep apnea is getting CPAP too. I feel good fòr the first time in years

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Feige is the best! Great personable character .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Feige saved my life! After struggling to sleep for years, Dr Feige worked diligently to help me have my first good sleep in years!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Feige has gone above and beyond to help me. He is very personable and took the time to listen to me, as did his assistants. He was genuinely concerned for my well being. In addition to helping me with my sleep issues, he was also concerned about my other symptoms which led him to then discover a lump in my neck that even I had not noticed. He requested an ultrasound to investigate this which led to a very fast series of treatment from ultrasound, scans, biopsy and total removal of my thyroid as a result of cancer. I had not one but 6 malignant tumours! Dr. Feige will say that he did not save my life because everyone dies eventually but he has definitely prolonged my life and made the quality of my life so much better. I am now sleeping well at night thanks to his treatment and because of his concern regarding symptoms unrelated to his treatment, I am now able to learn about and seek treatment for an auto-immune disorder called Hashimoto's which was discovered as a result of the cancer diagnosis. This has completely changed the treatment I have been getting for the past 3 years (misdiagnosis) and I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel. Just not the same light I may have seen had he not found the cancer in my neck. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Feige and will continue to recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and caring man who genuinely wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Good Initial diagnosis and treatment but lack of follow up. Did not meet ministry standard of yearly consultation leading to stop issuing medication with no notice to patient. Had to go through my physician to get melds the following day as i was told needed a face to face consult that could not be done due to physical distance.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

excellent doctor, personable, it was a pure pleasure to meet and be treated by him- i'd recommend him to anyone with sleep problems

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Though it's hard to get in to see Dr. Feige he is well worth the wait. He was very understanding how tired I've been from my sleep apnea and how uncomfortable it is for me to sleep in the sleep lab. He didn't pressure me to do another test in the lab and started me on treatment. Many Thanks :) I look forward to better sleep.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This man saved my life! Reviewing my sleep apnea data from an overnight at the sleep clinic he noticed something which prompted him to refer me to an endocrinologist (I am diabetic). The endocrinologist did several tests, made changes in my meds, and at a later date required a stress test. Stress test results prompted him to refer me to a cardioligist who did an angiogram which detected major blockages in 3 cardiac arteries. Triple bypass was done, heading off a heart attack. All this because Dr. Feige detected and referred. He succeeded where other GPs had failed, treating symptoms as distinct maladies rather than collecting them and hypothesizing heart disease. Dr. Feige saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Erwin Feige's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal