Dr. Marc DuPéré

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc DuPéré

My procedure went very well and my scars are almost invisible! He and his team always answered on my emails and all of my questions. Dr. Marc is very polite, knowledgeable and very professional. His nurse Raman is very, very pleasant and nice. And nurse Jay is very polite and attentive. I definitely recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was quite pleased with the service over at Dr. DuPere's office. The front of house staff were extremely pleasant and attentive right off the bat. Dr. DuPere had a very calming and professional approach to my procedure which was a pectus excavatum repair. I did plenty of research before coming in for a consultation and I wasn't disappointed by any means. His nursing staff including Raman (who was very pleasant and helpful throughout). He specializes in my condition and I would recommend him to anyone interested in seeking a repair in that department.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Great experience in every way! Dr Durere, his staff, his n

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent care provided by Dr.DuPere and his staff. Results are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am a physician. I have a rather large aesthetics practice and perform less invasive non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I get asked from my patients about cosmetic surgery on a regular basis. One thing I advise all of my patients when asked is to take their time and research the best physician for the procedure they wish to have performed, not only locally but regionally. Moreover, I encourage them to research the surgery they wish to have. The extra time and effort will certainly be worth it. I am a fairly fit male in my early 40’s that struggled with losing that additional “dad bod” abdominal fat for quite some time. As a physician I try to lead by example with physical fitness, proper diet and exercise. In my early adult years I was very physically fit and competed athletically on the international level. I had tried dieting and exercise as I always recommend to my own patients but couldn’t seem to lose the last bit of fat in my abdominal region and wanted more than anything to have my physique and 6-pack back from my youth. I took my own advice and spent nearly two years doing my own research on liposuction, liposuction techniques, and physicians that perform liposuction locally and regionally. After multiple consultations ranging from Chicago to New York, I was very comforted to find Dr. DuPere. Dr. DuPere’s office without a doubt met my highest expectations not only as a physician but also as a patient. In my own career I have spent countless years in doctors offices, hospitals and operating rooms. His office staff is professional in how they communicate and answer any questions and concerns with the utmost scrutiny and privacy. His nursing staff is superior to any of those I’ve worked with in my career across four separate countries. The flagship facility of Visage Plastic Surgery Clinic is one of the most remarkable private medical facilities that I have seen. Dr. DuPere is not only an academic scholar and an amazing surgeon with a impeccable bedside manner, but he is also an artist. The results of his work are simply artistic and exceeded my expectations. One of the key principals in finding a great cosmetic surgeon is finding a balance between science, anatomy, and art. The surgeon has to have the surgical skill to manipulate tissues correctly and safely but also have an artistic eye to create what looks natural. I can assure you, Dr. DuPere meets these all of these criteria without hesitation. My surgery and recovery period went exactly as how it was explained to me. The recovery period was as expected and there were no surprises. I felt at ease with the close follow-up and was reassured that if there were any post-op complications assistance was only a phone call away. Dr. DuPere and his staff at Visage go above and beyond to make sure that as a patient, you are taken care of." I have since referred multiple patients Dr. DuPere and I would not hesitate to send my own wife or family members to him as well. I have absolutely no hesitation recommending Dr. DuPere for your cosmetic surgery needs. He is not only a superb colleague and surgeon, but he quality of his work and the facility he performs it in is superior. I look forward to interacting more with Dr. DuPere in the future.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I felt very at ease and comfortable while waiting for my filler and botox. Dr. DuPere did a wonderful job and I am so pleased with my results. A very natural effect and yet I look younger and well rested. I would highly recommend Dr. DuPere and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I am glad I went to him and his team! Very responsive! And very happy with my results (FtM top surgery, peri-areolar technique). Was treated very well and was made to feel comfortable. The Dr. and staff were very responsive during the entire recovery process as well, easing some anxiety and stress. I've also been getting a lot of compliments on my results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. DuPere is a compassionate, caring, attentive and incredibly SKILFUL plastic surgeon. Believe me because I am speaking from first hand experience! My confidence and self esteem were destroyed after having dermal fillers and botox completed by another so called plastic surgeon in Yorkville and dermatologist in Toronto both of whom proclaimed to be the best in the business. Their hasty quick money making schemes only resulted in my looking like a balloon with lumps and bumps and tyndall effect under my eyes, over inflated naso-labial folds and cheeks and one eyebrow higher than the other. I had to have fillers removed with hyladronidase and wait out the poor Botox results. When I met Dr. DuPere and his team at Visage I had a good 'gut" feeling right away. The office staff Margarida and Danielle and office manager Willian made me feel so welcome and comfortable because I could sense that they genuinely cared about me. Only after taking considerable amount of time to empathetically listen to my concerns, methodically examine my face did Dr. DuPere provide options. He never forced me to move forward with anything until I was absolutely ready. When I finally decided to go ahead with Botox and dermal fillers I was very nervous but Dr. DuPere put me at ease by taking his time and clearly explaining everything in such a caring and kind manner. His assistant nurse Raman exuded a positive reassuring energy as well. I was impressed with amount of time devoted to me and the fact there was an assistant nurse (neither of which I had with any other cosmetic doctor). Dr. DuPere's gentleness with cannula injections for Volift fillers caused absolutely no discomfort, zero bruising, only one day of very minor swelling and most importantly amazingly natural looking tear troughs and naso-labial folds. It is obvious Dr. DuPere was the only doctor who went deep enough with the injections under the muscle to create such a natural smooth and flawless look. Dr. DuPere's botox injections have also been impressive resulting in natural and symmetrical appearance. Along with being the best filler and botox clinic in the Toronto area and likely Ontario (maybe even Canada), Visage also employs the best skilled, experienced gentle medical esthetician Gabriella. She too meticulously examined my skin in order to determine what was needed for recovery. I have had a series of 5 Oxygeneo facials and one glycolic acid peel with amazing results. Gabriella also put me on a Forell'd skin care regime and again based on experience this skin care line is the BEST!! My skin is now incredibly hydrated, smooth with no pores and improved texture and tone. Finally since discovering Dr. DuPere and Visage I have had compliments on my skin and looks. No other clinic, cosmetic plastic surgeon or dermatologist has been able to do any of this for me!! Yes many will promise but no other doctor or clinic will deliver like Dr. DuPere and his team at Visage Clinic!! After finally witnessing my excellent results my husband is now convinced to move forward with Botox and fillers but only with Dr. DuPere and skin care with Gabriella. Please choose wisely and take heed from someone who has been through it!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Duperee is absolutely fantastic. I have wanted breast augmentation surgery for the last 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and and made me feel very comfortable asking questions and took his time to explain everything in detail about my procedure. I could not ask for a better result. He gave me exactly what I asked for, and I would choose him 1000 times again as my surgeon. The office staff are also great, they make all attempts to accommodate and are very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had a buttock augmentation and so far the results and being have been really good! The staff is so helpful and they made sure everything was comfortable for my surgery. Dr. DuPéré did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Marc DuPéré's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Royal College-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Marc DuPéré offers a variety of procedures for the face, body and breast at his practice, Visage Clinic. Dr. DuPéré's specialties include facial and nasal plastic surgery, body contouring, post-weight loss procedures, breast reconstruction and augmentation. He is also one of only a few North-American surgeons performing calf, buttock, abdominal and pectoral implantations. Visit Dr. DuPéré online for a complete list of services available and for more detailed information.

• English
  • French
  • Portuguese

• McGill University (Grad. 1996)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift