Ratings for Dr. Rod Rabb

He saved my life many times. I miss him dearly! He can never be replaced.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Rabb has been my GP for 31 years. I have never been disappointment with him what so ever, His referrals to specialists are prompt. He is more than caring. If you need to see him he is there for you. I recall several times over the years where I would call the "ON Call" number and leave message and he was prompt in returning my call within 1/2. He has even gone out of his way and met me at the clinic as I am sure he has for others as well......my god I have even been to his home for stitches after a bad cut with a knife..... truly a caring Doctor......He allows you to speak, he listens then he advises.....Thanks you Dr Rabb for being YOU !!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

See Dr Rabb every 4-5 weeks. Very easy to talk to. Easy to get to see. Staff is very pleasant. Refers me to the specialists when I need it.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Rod Rabb - A1 - 120% good

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

He is always there for you even tho you might wait you will be seen if you are ill and not haveto wait 2 weeks!!!like some of my friends He cares takes time to listen

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

quick to move you on to required doctor in a specialize area, even if not in city but near by that will be able to solve problem. Will explain test results and is always pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Rabb has been my doctor for over 20 years,I have always seen him regularly,and yet somehow he forgets who I am.Gave me a new patient exam,made me feel extremely uncomfortable.I had been to the hospital with some issues,and he never decided to even acknowledge whether he got those test results or not.He sent me home after three minutes of talking to me,and never bothered to even examine me at all.Just looked at me.He never responds to faxes from the pharamacy,he always wants a follow-up for everything,well when a person runs out of BCP you need them ASAP,can't wait a month to get in there and get a new prescription.Is always behind by an hour or two,yet has the OHIP policy listed for 15 minutes as an appt.He used to be wonderful,but I think he is now in the retirement mind-set and isn't working up to his previous potential.It has been over a mth,I am just as sick if not sicker,and he hasn't sent me for referrals or anything,he is just leaving me to wait until I end up in the ER.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Submitted January 3, 2014

This is definitely a doctor you want to avoid, creates a lot of trouble for the patients, no referrals or extremely poor referrals which are an absolute waist of time as there is no good doctor which wants to work with him. Even the simplest of tasks he can not accomplish with out a problem or an error. Does not matter where you go within Richmond ie., the dentist, optometrist, the gas station or even hired help ,they will all tell you the same and are well aware of him.

Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr Rabb has been my doctor for 2 years now.he He is by far the best gp i have ever had very polite and always willing to take the time and listen.He should be a role model for some of the new doctors that are coming out of school today.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013