Ratings for Dr. Aaron H. Berger

I really enjoy Dr. Berger. He's absolutely fantastic and will put you at ease. He listens very well and seems very knowledgeable in his field. I went to the ER and it took them 6 hours to figure out what he was able to tell me in five minutes, AND he provided a more successful solution! I had absolutely no problem with his receptionist; I thought she was very sweet. As long as I live in the NY area, I will be seeing Dr. Berger.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Berger is a delight. His staff, mainly his receptionist, is the worst. She must be his mother. No other way she would have a job. If you want to deal with an utterly incompetent staff, this is the office for you. If the doctor ever replaced his staff, he would have great practice. I wish him luck. They say nurses make a hospital. It takes one horrible receptionist to destroy a practice. I will forever tell people of my experience. On to a more knowledegable cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

He has a very clean new office. Staff are courteous but not particularly caring. Dr himself is a sweetheart and is effcicient.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Aaron H. Berger's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Oxford