Ratings for Dr. Peter Benincasa

OMG because of his staff I had to come back for another visit, PAY MY CO-PAY AGAIN and do the actual tests. When I called to make an appointment the staff NEVER TOLD ME I HAVE TO STOP TAKING MY ALLERGY MEDICATIONS 3-5 days before the visit. I logically understood that I should not take my meds before the visit, so I did not take my 24 hour medication the day before. This is just so unfair. Why do I have to pay co-pay again for their mistakes???

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Bennincasa goes above & beyond to help his patients. I have been going to him for about 12 years. I also recommend him to all of my friends & family. He is kind, patient,and fabulous with children.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Unbelievable doctor. Have never spent 1 1/2 hours on an initial visit with any doctor. Very meticulous with gathering patient information. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Excellent Doctor, available 24/7, very Knowledgeable and excellent with children

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

whean you call to that Garfield office the messege comes up saying please leave me your name and phone number to make your appoitment and I will get back to you In 24hr.But I never receved a call from him to schedule that appoitment so I called again and it was the same thing no one called me back .I think he need to get him self a secretary .............

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Peter Benincasa's Credentials

• Univ Di Napoli, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia 1, Napoli, Italy (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company