Ratings for Dr. Michele J. Gottlieb

I found Dr. Gottlieb to be lacking in her bedside manner. She was defensive when asked the reasoning she ordered certain treatments and had a very uncaring attitude towards what a patient may be going through. As for her knowledge, I am sure she is probably a good doctor, but as far as I am concerned, If you come out of an appointment feeling bullied, knowledge means nothing. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Michele listened to all my concerns, tested for allergens based on my complaints and provided options for treatment. She also gave me lots of information about my allergies, helpful white papers to read regarding the conditions and also a book to read on allergies. I loved her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This was the second allergist that I've been to. Dr. Gottlieb really knows her stuff. She is quite thorough. She needs a little help with bedside manner but, otherwise, she's great.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Very Knowledgeable and Intelligent. Took her time explaining things without making it complicated. Really listened to me and heard what I was saying unlike a lot of Doctor's where you get the sense they are just trying to see as many people possible and get the job done.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Michele J. Gottlieb's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1986)