Ratings for Dr. Ross Wilkinson

He did my elbow in 1999, ACL in my knee in 2000, elbow again in 2004 and removed my BACOB in 2015. BTW a BACOB is a Big a$$ed Chunk Of Bone about the size of a clementine orange that had grown in my knee. In all these cases he was very professional and very proficient. He was very serious all the time except when I mentioned it was a knee of a team mate that he had repaired that had hit my elbow and then he smiled and said "I bet the knee was ok" :) I would highly recommend Dr. Wilkinson to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Great doctor, extremely smart and performs great work! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Had a recent meniscus repair and no complaints at all! Very thankful for the great job he did! I see a few comments about his bedside manner but I don't see a problem from my experience. He was very professional and nice at the OR and very helpful at the post-op apt. regarding rehab and said to call his office if any concerns.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I had a knee repair in 2011 and it is still doing well. My questions were answered clearly and willingly. I am in my 70's and he valued my need to be active as much as he valued a younger person's need for sport.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had my ACL repaired by Dr. Wilkinson in 2012 (hamstring)- I returned to playing multiple sports 5 months later and have had no issues. While my results were non typical in terms of timelines, the long term strength and recovery are key. Simply put he did a good job! I don't care if my doctor is nice or friendly (he was both with me) I just want competency - he did not strike me as a hand holder or a 'how's your day' kind of guy but he made me feel comfortable with his confidence and his efficiency. He was also able to perform the surgery 7 months faster then two other doctors recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Wilkinson did surgical repairs on my ankle on two separate occasions. I consider myself lucky to have him attending to me. He is compassionate , extremely knowledgeable and inspires confidence in his patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I had my ACL repaired by Dr. Wilkinson in April 2014, and I have had excellent results since the surgery and have been able to return to competitive volleyball in full capacity. Though some may find Dr. Wilkinson a bit cold, and at some times abrupt, I found his straight forward approach very comprehensive; he knew exactly what he and I needed to do.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I had 2 surgeries done by Dr.Wilkinson (torn meniscus fixed first followed by ACL restoration) in 2011. In my view Dr.Wilkinson is a great knee surgeon and direct communicator. I consider myself lucky to have had Dr.Wilkinson fix my knee.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Wilkinson did a great job at repairing my ACL. He works with the sports medicine clinic which is a perfect fit for these types of injuries and repairs.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Wilkinson is my knee hero. I blew out my knee (ACL/MCL) in June 2013 and then had surgery in November 2014 to repair a torn meniscus. As many others commented, he can be abrupt, but he's also very warm and caring and most importantly, an amazing surgeon. I wouldn't see anyone else. If I could give 100 stars I would!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015