Ratings for Dr. Victoria Katz

Victoria Katz,M.D does not listen, fails to address diagnosis with proper treatment, and my health is Worse under her care 2017 October. Staff are incompetent and unnerving.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Victoria Katz is an amazing physician, I love the team at NYAC from secretaries to Anna PA to Julia my nurse. I am so thankful to them for giving me back my mobility and providing me with the best possible care, where others have missed Dr. Katz and her staff were able to identify my problems, listen to my complaints and identify the plan of care. I absolutely love them and their genuine care for their patients. Yes I have to wait sometimes but I would rather wait for someone who cares than someone that does not. Make sure you see Dr. Katz she will definitely help you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Make sure it will be doctor to see you not student/ internist or assistant...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

if u make appointments with this doctor,make sure she is not going for lunch, meeting etc..her staff has a has a habit of lien and making appointments and u are not seen for 1-2 hours..bring your dinner or lunch

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I feel sorry for those staff, they are always running around that dr. Who can't sit still

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Love this doc!!! She is amazing! Thank you dr K for all you do! God bless you

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Tully a great person and very knowledgeable physician. She knows exactly what is going on with the body and her gentle personality makes the worst seem ok. Thank you Dr. Katz for your love, support and care.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Excellent

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Totally amazing Doctor!!!! I loved that she is so knowlesdgable and so personal. I went to different doctors and never had such a great experience! Vanessais very polite and curteous and cled me 3 times to help me get my records together. Overall very pleased with Dr Katz & her staff!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr.Victoria Katz is the most unethical person I have seen so far. She only cares about money. Let me explain you all in detail.My first visit was scheduled this week and after an hour and half waiting,finally I met Dr. Katz. She kept me in her office for about 50 minutes. She kept doing back and forth in and out of her office. Finally she did examination, and ordered several tests (mostly everything available in her office!), so that she can charge my insurance company. Though I don't have pain or any other physical problem, she kept forcing me to come for physical therapy!!! I was like... there is no connection between my illness and physical therapy. Actually I booked an appointment here based on reviews posted on zocdoc.Looks like reviews are misguiding and does not match the reality!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Victoria Katz's Credentials

• Tbilisi State Med Inst, Tbilisi, Georgia (Grad. 1981)

GHI