Ratings for Dr. Victoria Katz

I have been Dr.Katz' patient for approximately five years, and I have nothing but praise for her and her staff. They are very thorough and make feel as though you matter. I love you all. Thanks for making me feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Most unethical and rude doctor. Treats her staff very badly and doesn’t care about anyone but herself, and you could tell a lot about a doctor based on how they treat their staff. Doesn’t give her patients the time they deserve and is really just in it for the money! She is an example of the doctor you DON’T want to have. Terrible. Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Victoria Katz is an excellent, knowledge Doctor! She thoroughly, with patience listen me , examine and explained her plan of treatment, she made me an injection to my back and I was able to meet New Year without pain , send me for x ray , I am happy that I found a Doctor ! Thank you doctor Katz !

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Victoria Katz,M.D does not listen, fails to address diagnosis with proper treatment, and my health is Worse under her care 2017 October. Staff are incompetent and unnerving.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Victoria Katz is an amazing physician, I love the team at NYAC from secretaries to Anna PA to Julia my nurse. I am so thankful to them for giving me back my mobility and providing me with the best possible care, where others have missed Dr. Katz and her staff were able to identify my problems, listen to my complaints and identify the plan of care. I absolutely love them and their genuine care for their patients. Yes I have to wait sometimes but I would rather wait for someone who cares than someone that does not. Make sure you see Dr. Katz she will definitely help you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Make sure it will be doctor to see you not student/ internist or assistant...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

if u make appointments with this doctor,make sure she is not going for lunch, meeting etc..her staff has a has a habit of lien and making appointments and u are not seen for 1-2 hours..bring your dinner or lunch

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I feel sorry for those staff, they are always running around that dr. Who can't sit still

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Love this doc!!! She is amazing! Thank you dr K for all you do! God bless you

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Tully a great person and very knowledgeable physician. She knows exactly what is going on with the body and her gentle personality makes the worst seem ok. Thank you Dr. Katz for your love, support and care.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Victoria Katz's Credentials

• Tbilisi State Med Inst, Tbilisi, Georgia (Grad. 1981)