Ratings for Dr. A. Sender Liberman

Saved my life, he’s a superstar. He did a TEMS procedure on me which I hear is not easy because of the location and expertise needed to perform the surgery. Will always be grateful. Like someone else mentioned, it’s rare to find someone with this much talent in Montreal.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Saved my life. What more do I need to say? & a Big thanks to Dr. Gary Wilde for the care he gave me & his referral to Sender.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

He completely botched my surgery and absolutely ruined my outcome. I had total faith in him and my confidence was high before hand. He made me feel comfortable hidden behind his confidence and smile. Turns out it was a smike show. I think he his work has caused me nothing but continous pain and false hope. He flat out destroyed me!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted May 2, 2018

A really bright star! He is knowledgeable, kind, competent and attentive. I never had a doubt that my surgery would be a success in his hands and it was. Thank you Dr. Liberman!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

He's a great surgeon with good interpersonal skills. He took time to explain to me what my surgery will be, how it will be done and what it will look like once it's over. A++ would get butchered up again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

This is a one of kind doctor. Kind, helpful, knowledgeable, humble, smart and the most skillful surgeon. After years of seeing other surgeons without any of them taking action or at least trying to help. I had to go to New York were they highly recommended this doctor in Montreal and he took care of business like it was nothing. He's the only doctor I have seen that REALLY tries to find and fix the problem. I mean the level of skills of this surgeons is unbelievable. If you have the chance of having him as your doctor you are one of the lucky one.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is a superb doctor. He takes his time to explain to his patient exactly what is going on and what needs to be done. He's very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Just had a seton placement done by Dr. Lieberman yesterday and everything went so well that I'm already back at work today! He was very kind and reassuring before the surgery and extremely proffessional in the operating room. I felt absolutely no pain even after the surgery. I think he is the best colorectal surgeon in Quebec and would only trust him if I ever needed further surgeries. 5 stars is a well deserved rating!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Liberman is really good. He has great insight and he is really the best

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I underwent 7 hour surgery by Dr. Liberman on Jan. 5th...nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017