Ratings for Dr. A. Sender Liberman

He's a great surgeon with good interpersonal skills. He took time to explain to me what my surgery will be, how it will be done and what it will look like once it's over. A++ would get butchered up again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

This is a one of kind doctor. Kind, helpful, knowledgeable, humble, smart and the most skillful surgeon. After years of seeing other surgeons without any of them taking action or at least trying to help. I had to go to New York were they highly recommended this doctor in Montreal and he took care of business like it was nothing. He's the only doctor I have seen that REALLY tries to find and fix the problem. I mean the level of skills of this surgeons is unbelievable. If you have the chance of having him as your doctor you are one of the lucky one.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is a superb doctor. He takes his time to explain to his patient exactly what is going on and what needs to be done. He's very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Just had a seton placement done by Dr. Lieberman yesterday and everything went so well that I'm already back at work today! He was very kind and reassuring before the surgery and extremely proffessional in the operating room. I felt absolutely no pain even after the surgery. I think he is the best colorectal surgeon in Quebec and would only trust him if I ever needed further surgeries. 5 stars is a well deserved rating!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Liberman is really good. He has great insight and he is really the best

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I underwent 7 hour surgery by Dr. Liberman on Jan. 5th...nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Liberman should have a rating higher than 5 stars. He is phenomenal . Dr. Liberman enrolled me in a fitness strength program at the hospital 5 weeks prior to my operation to get me in the best possible shape prior to surgery and it worked wonders. I was told by countless individuals that I would be experiencing all types of major pain for several days after surgery, but I had no pain whatsoever at any time after the operation was complete and was able to leave the hospital early after the resection of my colon due to cancer in the sigmoid area of my colon.Dr. Liberman is at the top of the class for laparoscopic surgery which is much less invasive and recovery is much quicker after surgery. In less than 48 hours after surgery, I did almost 11,000 steps on my fitbit watch. Montreal should count their lucky stars this doctor is in our city.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

5/5 Excellent médecin. Une bactérie a transpercé mon duodénum......chirurgie réalisée avec succès. Médecin est très professionnel et compétent. The best.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

This doctor is so nice and attentive, and makes you feel important. Performed a surgery without hesitation! Only thing is waiting time exceeds an hour after your appointment but he's worth it! Thank you dr Lieberman :)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Only had a consult & exam so far but I can already say I am less fearful now. He exudes calmness & professionalism. Gentle voice and hands. Neutral & kind. Staff was good too, no long waits. He's really mellow.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016