Ratings for Dr. Dolores D. Tiongco

Gave me medication for adhd when I went to see her for anxiety. Made me feel worse and suicidal. Made me uncomfortable, felt like I was stupid and worthless. Tried to make me go to substance abuse classes when I don't do drugs or drink. She told me I must me doing drugs because the medication is not working. Refused to see me until I was off of the drugs. I repeat I was not and have never been on drugs.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

She just throws more pills at any given problem that comes up and the ignores everything else you have to tell her about. Repeatedly forgot my name and even denied me my medication until I come in and pay her for a visit. Doesn't seem to know how to answer the phone and wouldn't call you back if you were dead! Greedy, manipulative and downright a bad person not to mention doctor! Never go there!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Excellent. Once you get used to her, you realize how much help this doctor offers. Very, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

This woman made me suffer for four years with suicide attempts and depression!!! I have never felt pain like that in my entire life!!! All of this was because she loves to put people on medications for symptoms they do not have, she told me I was bipolar, when in fact my undiagnosed diabeteswas the culprit for me being depressed and unhappy. This woman should not be in practice, if you can see anyone else please save yourself the agony of her treatment!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

I was doing great when I 1st came to her, then she switched my medicines and made me totally suicidal, collecting 3 emmergency appointments a week, and left me to suffer unlike anything imaginable, for over nine months. She has no ability to care, understand, or empathize; experiments wildly, and is overwhelmingly greedy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Dolores D. Tiongco's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO