Ratings for Dr. Gloria A. Grover

A caring,helpful,understanding,Dr who makes you feel safe.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I met Dr. Grover when my then 13 year old stepdaughter came down with "female problems" and was admitted to the hospital. My then husband had just gotten home from a 1 month hospital stay after nearly dying from a brain aneurysm (and several misdiagnosis to figure it out). I was a wreck. Not only dealing with family issues but also stress, and general doctor phobia. Plus, 3 previous miscarriages. I met her, fresh faced, enthusiastic, compassionate, and smart and realized that I'd found a doctor I could trust and feel like a partner with. Miracle of miracles, I got pregnant shortly after meeting her (one for the medical books according to husbands neurologist) and we fought together to keep my baby hanging on. She did and she's a healthy 11 year old today. I couldn't have done it without Dr. Grover. She was the perfect doctor for a half crazed, stressed, smart and question authority mom-to-be. I'd be with her today if we hadn't moved.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Grover is awesome! I have never been to such a pleasant doctor. She took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me. She is extremely friendly and laid back, and immediately put me at ease. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Gloria A. Grover's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA