Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Lifshitz

I have a heart condition & according to my previous Dr's I was supposed to be dead 10 years ago. I trust him with my life

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I've seen a lot of doctors in many states and in foreign countries for decades, so I speak from experience. Lifshitz knows very little, just the basics. I wouldn't recommend him for anything except VERY simple ailments. He is a terrible diagnostician. His "general check-up" took about 3 minutes. I went to see him while I lived in NY until, at the end of my stay there, I found a real physician.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

The very best you can get from any Doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Probably 1 of the most knowledgeable Dr's I have dealt with. I Have a heart condition & he knows more than a lot of Cardiologist I have dealt with.Returns calls, Can see on when an emergency arises

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! I SUFFER FROM RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND I CALLED TO SCHEDULE AN EMERGENCT APPT WITH THE DOCTOR BECAUSE I WAS SUFFERING WITH SEVERE AGONIZING PAIN. AFTER CALLING THREE TIMES AND NEVER GETTING A CALL BACK, HIS IDIOT SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT HE SAID TO TAKE AN ASPIRIN! TOTAL SARCASM! A TERRIBLE DOCTOR. I AM GOING TO MAKE AS MANY COMPLAINTS AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. HE DENIED TO HELP ME.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I have a heart condition & seems to know more about heart conditions then any other Dr. I have seen other than my cardioligst

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Benjamin C. Lifshitz's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1985)