Ratings for Dr. Isabella R. Peluso

I am very satisfied with the care that I receive as a patient of Dr Peluso. She has always been courteous. She is an excellent diagnostician and is very thorough about making sure I maintain all my health screenings. I am always able to talk comfortably with her as if she is a friend. I have recommended her to others and they are also happy with her care. The office staff is very professional and helpful. I go to the 8721 Fifth Ave office.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

It's unfortunate that doctors like her exist. She lacks compassion and I question her medical judgement as well. Not someone I would ever recommend...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Stay away from her. She is a nightmare. Very rude, opinionated, impatient, unsympathetic and always too busy to discuss patient's condition.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

She is a part-time physician-only works two days a week. Her staff,particularly Kathy,in 18th Ave, office are rude and incompetent. Staff at 3rd Ave. office are excellent. Peluso makes vacation plans on the office phone while in the exam room with the patient-expecting s/he does not understand Italian. Refused to have her signature notarized, even though her office one floor above a bank. When I brought a notary to the office, Peluso made her wait 1/2 an hour for a signature. Peluso is rude and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Isabella R. Peluso's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Ferrara, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Ferrara, Italy (Grad. 1981)

Tufts