Ratings for Dr. Yefim Ornstein

RUN from this doctor if you want to live! Dr. Ornstein neglects his patients, does not return calls. I am definitely agree with a person from previous review!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

If you feel like waiting hours for a doctor and him not returning your calls... This is the guy for you! Put your trust in a more caring individual.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I left a different PCP in 2014 and chose Dr. Ornstein as my PCP after his wonderful care years before when I was hospitalized for a deadly MRSA under the breast infection, which almost caused me my life. Dr. Ornstein was extremely knowledgeable, correct in his diagnosis, care, and medical recommendations,. He always answers all questions and gives patient insight into exactly what the situation is, and the best form of safe recommended treatment. He has a full schedule and is a caring physician, and being such can be known to run a bit behind schedule, but for his caring and professional expertise I always feel the wait is definitely worth it. I can highly recommend Dr. Yefim Ornstein, and I have had many previous physicians which left me in pain, feeling confused, and not trusting their recommendations. I trust Dr Ornstein and know he always has my best patient well being foremost in his treatment, and his decisions have always been spot on correct. There is not another physician who I can say in my experience equals Dr. Ornsteins wonderful patient care and medical professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Worst medical "professional" I have ever come across. My grandmother, who has no history of medical problems besides hypertension, went from CHF ->heart attack -> nosocomial infection all in 6 days under his "care" in the hospital. Patient's family has not yet met him once, as he does not make himself available. It is nearly impossible to reach him, and once reached via cell phone, he hung up because that # was for "personal use only". I am myself a healthcare professional and work with obnoxious doctors, but Ornstein is beyond obnoxious. He is inattentive, RUDE, and shows no sympathy. He claims he is very busy, but that is no excuse. People like him should have chosen different career paths as all he does is make things worse. I wouldn't recommend an enemy to seek medical care from him. Complete disgrace!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Excellent knowledge and helpfulness. Always discus and explain the options in details.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

he always late, 2-3 hours waiting time, last time I could not get a prescription from him (refills, and he new that blood results shows that I have low level testeron), he said that urologist will give me one. He don't respond when something emergency, I can't get him on the phone, he don't check blood results ontime, only when I called and requested

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

The most considered and the most knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Yefim Ornstein's Credentials

• Tver State Med Inst, Tver (Kalinin), Russia (Grad. 1987)