Ratings for Dr. Conrad Hoy

Scam organization that works for MPI and Workers Compensation. If they send you to him DON'T GO! You are being set up. Ask to see Hoy's Doctor license, I think he is a fraud doctor protected by the government insurance companies. He lies to you and never sign anything you have a doctor you can trust so if your doctor thinks your ready to return to work he'll ask you to sign them. That's what I did and my doctor said you are no where ready to go back to work yet! The insurance companies will threaten you with no pay, I appeales and won back pay. Untouchable as I was told by his staff. He's HITLER lol...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Unfortunately once you are in the rehab program thanks to MPI placing you there, you are only seen as $ to Dr. Hoy & staff. I was discharged from their program telling MPI I could do my job. Which wasn’t the truth. Everyone at clinic was 2 faced. I will never refer anyone there. I really don’t understand how anyone working there sleeps at night knowing how they are ruining life’s of people who needed help to get better and live life! Shame on you all!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I never met the doc but would like to know how he catches the big tullibee.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

This is the doctor that could not make it at health science Centre in the pain clinic. Dr. Conrad Hoy makes his income by generating all reports for insurance companies in the insurance companies favour. MPIC WCB Manulife & more. It is about him making profits and the insurance companies keeping their money because that's how he gets paid by documenting what the insurance company wants him to document.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He is horrible.... he said the pain was in my head and wasn't bad. I have a very high pain threshold..... I was in such pain when I got there in my rib and when I left, after he poked and proded and put his weight on my rib, I left in agony. He told me to buy a head duty massager and "pound" my rib to make it feel better. I couldn't touch it, let alone "pound" it. I will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Conrad Hoy should be put I jail for fraud. He's nothing but a con artist who sells his victims out for the big money that wcb and mpi pay him for the reports they want. He lies to your face and acts like he is above the law. He has absolutely no ethics and it's a crime that he is allowed to practice. His staff is no better as they all work together to fabricate a report for mpi that paints an entirely misleading representation of your time at their fraudulent clinic. Stay as far away from this sadistic man and his clinic as possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

What a LOOSER this man is, NOT a Doctor but a for profit for hire A S S who'd sell his own family for a buck! BEWARE of this clinic, Stay FAR AWAY! He should be DIS-BARRED and sent packing, but another money grubbing MPI WCB greedy Kingpin would move in! He has cameras thro-out his Bldg, and only buzzes in folks so he doesn't get his Butt kicked!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

works for W.C.B. and M.P.I. he is a fraud. A hypocrite-liar-thief-pill pusher. should be barred from the specialty of pain management/physical therapist. WHY IS HE STILL OPERATING?

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Patients/claimants have the legal right to secretly record medical office visit. Insurance companies have also the right to use surveillance. From my personal experience I would record secretly. You don't have to ever tell anyone. You also won't have to live with the regret if you didn't record. You have a legal right to a copy of any medical record that include information about your personal or health information. This right extends to medical reports produced in the course independent medical examinations. Insist on this

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr hoy is a fraud.i can't believe that this guy is still practicing it makes me sick . I hope now that he has been charged for abuse not sure if it's still under pending investigation but I hope these changes Stick cause this is a sick man and is a fraud and how dare mpi use a dishonest doctor to take care of the people in Manitoba that pay insurance to be treated like dirt . This is a crime what mpi and this doctor is doing to us .is this how are government makes money off us they say they are private but they are not cause if they were we would of had other companies to choose from .I was a normal person and when I went to that awful clinic I was so depressed and had such bad anxiety that going there was like going to a bad place I couldn't wait to leave . Dr hoy lied on the stand at my hearing and he even had the balls to say that my doctors didn't diagnose me properly how dare him . I am suffering mental health because of his mental abuse . And him telling me that I could go back to work and I couldn't I am still off work since 2010 and I even became an alcoholic thx to him and mpi cutting me off my meds .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017