Ratings for Dr. Conrad Hoy

This is the doctor that could not make it at health science Centre in the pain clinic. Dr. Conrad Hoy makes his income by generating all reports for insurance companies in the insurance companies favour. MPIC WCB Manulife & more. It is about him making profits and the insurance companies keeping their money because that's how he gets paid by documenting what the insurance company wants him to document.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He is horrible.... he said the pain was in my head and wasn't bad. I have a very high pain threshold..... I was in such pain when I got there in my rib and when I left, after he poked and proded and put his weight on my rib, I left in agony. He told me to buy a head duty massager and "pound" my rib to make it feel better. I couldn't touch it, let alone "pound" it. I will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Conrad Hoy should be put I jail for fraud. He's nothing but a con artist who sells his victims out for the big money that wcb and mpi pay him for the reports they want. He lies to your face and acts like he is above the law. He has absolutely no ethics and it's a crime that he is allowed to practice. His staff is no better as they all work together to fabricate a report for mpi that paints an entirely misleading representation of your time at their fraudulent clinic. Stay as far away from this sadistic man and his clinic as possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

What a LOOSER this man is, NOT a Doctor but a for profit for hire A S S who'd sell his own family for a buck! BEWARE of this clinic, Stay FAR AWAY! He should be DIS-BARRED and sent packing, but another money grubbing MPI WCB greedy Kingpin would move in! He has cameras thro-out his Bldg, and only buzzes in folks so he doesn't get his Butt kicked!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

works for W.C.B. and M.P.I. he is a fraud. A hypocrite-liar-thief-pill pusher. should be barred from the specialty of pain management/physical therapist. WHY IS HE STILL OPERATING?

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Patients/claimants have the legal right to secretly record medical office visit. Insurance companies have also the right to use surveillance. From my personal experience I would record secretly. You don't have to ever tell anyone. You also won't have to live with the regret if you didn't record. You have a legal right to a copy of any medical record that include information about your personal or health information. This right extends to medical reports produced in the course independent medical examinations. Insist on this

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr hoy is a fraud.i can't believe that this guy is still practicing it makes me sick . I hope now that he has been charged for abuse not sure if it's still under pending investigation but I hope these changes Stick cause this is a sick man and is a fraud and how dare mpi use a dishonest doctor to take care of the people in Manitoba that pay insurance to be treated like dirt . This is a crime what mpi and this doctor is doing to us .is this how are government makes money off us they say they are private but they are not cause if they were we would of had other companies to choose from .I was a normal person and when I went to that awful clinic I was so depressed and had such bad anxiety that going there was like going to a bad place I couldn't wait to leave . Dr hoy lied on the stand at my hearing and he even had the balls to say that my doctors didn't diagnose me properly how dare him . I am suffering mental health because of his mental abuse . And him telling me that I could go back to work and I couldn't I am still off work since 2010 and I even became an alcoholic thx to him and mpi cutting me off my meds .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

new Dr. plS. can tell he's a hired gun for mpi. why??? well when my family Dr made me a appointment with a pain Dr I had a bit of a wait bUT mpi wasn't having that so they made me see Dr. Hoy. his comments on my physical abilities go against what every other medical professional has said (chiro,physio,athletic therapy, my neurologist) so with that said I'm requesting to see a new Dr. Highly not recommended

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Conrad Hoy is a profiteering doctor who does not care about patient care but getting paid by MPI to write a fast and loose report for them. He is a shameful vomit to the medical field.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Please record your visits so you have proof if needed ( Likely you will) Print out these complaints and send to your case manager or show your family doctor. Ask Dr. Hoy if you are his patient or is MPI or WCB? For emergency contact put 911 and have them call an ambulance if you are further injured.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016