Ratings for Dr. Hassan A. Mohamed Gargoum

His receptionist is extremely rude, I asked how to pronounce his name and she said how it’s spelled. Other patients came in and she was rude to them because they had asked to be checked in and there doctors weren’t in.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr.Gargoum is wonderful. The lady behind his front desk is rude, short tempered, and extremely pushy. If it wasn’t for the Dr behind the scenes I would have up and left and asked for a new referral. Beware of her moodiness and lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I was referred to Dr Gargoum by my doctor. I was very impressed with how thorough he is with testing. He spent time going over my tests. He made me feel reassurance and gave me additional testing to "just make sure". I can't thank him enough for how it made me feel to be his patient. He gave me time to ask questions and I never felt rushed. The lady at the front is a bit cranky but nothing you can't handle. The doctor is worth the wait room experience.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Have not actually seen the doctor as I'm just going for an echo as referred by my cardiologist. The receptionist is N-A-S-T-Y on the phone. Not looking forward to meeting her in person.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I found him to be very thorough and knowledgable but the "thing" that runs his front desk is the most horrible and unpleasant woman ever. I am not sure how dr Gargoum could not see the disadvantage of such a miserable thing as an introduction to his office. This reflects on his judgement Shame

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

If and when you get a chance to speak to the doctor your test results will be affected by the ordeal of getting past the desk troll. Appointment times mean nothing, how long you wait means nothing, and the vile attitude that radiates from reception makes you want to scream. For an alternative option and EKG and echo costs less than 200 in Minot North Dakota. He was fantastic in the hospital and I'm sure if it wasn't such a terrible experience at the office I would rate doctor Gargoum higher.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best doctor I have ever met. Doctor Mohamed is very helpfull, always taking care of his patients with devotion. Doctor Mohamed gives you hope.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Great doctor and great man. Treats you with respect and gives you all the time in the world to answer your questions. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

This doctor was fantastic. He was so good at answering all our questions and explaining things clearly to us. His receptionist was more than helpful, and booked all our tests and follow up appointments before we left the office. I saw that someone had a bad experience with her, however she was very kind and professional with us, and she has worked for him for the past 6 years. I would totally recommend this Dr. Mohamed and his staff to anyone that asked me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

THIS DOCTOR IS JUST AWESOME. TERRIFIC BEDSIDE MANNER AS WELL AS VERY CARING. ANYONE THAT IS ABLE TO HAVE DR. MOHAMED AS A DR. IS VERY FORTUNATE.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008