Ratings for Dr. Conrad R. Williams

I agree 2 thousand percent with everything you said about Dr. Williams, matter of fact I am still looking for a doctor, Dr. Williams was the only doctor I felt that I could confide in for all of the reasons that you listed. I would also continue to see him if he were here, my daughter advised me to go to his new office, because she understands just how valuable Dr. Williams is, everything that you stated is 100 percent true and accurate.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I saw Dr Williams for Pain management in Buffalo and he was THE BEST DR hands down! And during the course of my injury I have seen at least 10 different Drs. He is the only Dr to actually listen to me if my meds and treatment are working or not and answer my questions. I truly THANK GOD FOR HIM, because he was the only one who cared and helped me. He's knowledgeable without being arrogant, he's caring and never rushed me out of his office. The staff where I saw him was not his home office otherwise I would have rated them higher, because every time I call his Brooklyn office they are great. I would still be seeing him but he's no longer in Buffalo, I even considered flying to NYC to see him. He is greatly missed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A GREAT DR!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Conrad R. Williams's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1979)

AHC