Ratings for Dr. Ian K. Y. Lo

This man is wonderful as a surgeon and a human. He took my husband in and his surgery turned out to be the best thing we have ever done for BOTH of us! Husband now says he has a 16 year old shoulder and a 55 year old shoulder, he is very please with the results. Yes it hurt afterward, yes it was scary, yes he had to take time off work, but it was all worth it! We live in BC so paid out of pocket, best money spent by far and in the end was cheaper than going MSP, we didn't have to wait, so he was back to work at full speed way before he would have been even looked at by another doc. Dr Lo had my husband comfortable in 15 min, afterward he gave us his number that we could call 24/7 and we did use it, to text, send pics of surgery site, and just make sure we were on track. We are 100 percent pleased, hopefully we don't have to do this s again, but if we did we would call Dr Lo! Thanks young man for helping us!! Ken Bennett and Cyndi Hopkins

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

The very best there is in Alberta!!! Operated on my shoulder May 2018 and pleased with the outcome! He’s just a down to earth surgeon with excellent beside manners and a great sense of humour😀

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Operated on my left shoulder in 2009 gained more mobility than I had in over 15 years. Just wish they would refer me to him again for my right frozen shoulder. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Performed my achilles tendon repair 13 years ago. Great doc. Good bedside manner and very helpful

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Very competent & accomplished surgeon. Great personality is a bonus!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been fighting for a year to get something done with my shoulder as so much pain after I broke it. I had a consultation at his office and it was amazing, he and his staff are very friendly , accomodating and funny. I had surgery and if I could have all my surgeries done here I would. Very professional on explaining procedures and as I said , very friendly, make you feel at ease and loved the sense of humor of all in the building!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Lo operated on my left rotator in 2009 then my right in 2011. I had 3 cuts and a torn bisep on each one. So far so good. Dr Lo is the best.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Thank you Dr. Lo for a positive experience fixing a shattered hip due to a fall. Great respect for his patients. The best. He makes his patients feel like they are important.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

He is the best. After 2 plus years of undiagnosed shoulder pain he was able to diagnosis and treat surgically. 2 weeks post op and my shoulder felt better than pre op. Thank you dr Lo!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Could not ask for a better Doctor. He is not only a great surgeon but treats his patients with kindness respect and down to earth. He is not arrogant like commonly seen in Doctors. Wish we had more Dr Lo's in our health care. Let's not forget his front staff Raelyn she is awesome nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015