Ratings for Dr. Maria Alexiadis

Amazing! I've been her patient for 25 years. She takes a while to get in to see, but my goodness is she worth every second!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great doctor Front desk staff are lacking in personality. Serious punctuality issues. I usually book to be 9am appt and if I am lucky, I am seen before lunch. Staff are not helpful about telling you if she is running on time so that one could go get errands done over sitting for 2 hrs.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

She is the greatest compassionate understanding she is the best

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Alexiadis has been a godsend to me. I suffer from a serious mental illness and have also had cancer. She referred me to the BEST specialists and always follows up with me to make sure I get the best care possible. I trust her completely. Yes, I have to settle in for a long wait when I go to see her, but she's totally worth it. Also, her staff has treated me very well. As long as I'm somewhat open with them about my problem (which can admittedly be embarrassing at times) they make sure my needs are met and I am seen in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

hard to get into, tends not to refer to specialists unless you request it or suggest it. has misdiagnosed on from time to time

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Excellent Care and concern for patient welfare. Would not even consider having another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

maria has been my dr for 25 years, and shes a very friendly dr and knows her stuff, but her staff are ruude, they dont know what they're talking about. And maria is never in the office passing you off to every other doctor in the city. It takes 3 months to get an appointment, which really whats the point? not pleased, defanitly looking for a new dr for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Alexiadis is the best doctor I have ever seen (and that includes a lot of doctors and specialists). She is warm, compassionate, highly knowledgeable, and has amazing listening skills. She has helped me deal with a very serious disease, intervening when necessary if the specialists treatment is not going well. She is "on your side". I simply can't say enough positive things about Dr. Alexiadis. She is really very special. She never, ever rushes you and because of this, she oftens runs very late. A small price to pay for such professionalism and dedication.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

She has been my doctor for the last 10yrs and I just love her. She is caring and kind and listens to what I have to say. I always feel very comfortable with her and hope I never have to change doctors. I feel she is very knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I Love Maria!! My whole family has been going to see her since she started in Sackville, I can't believe it has been that long. You do wait awhile to get in, but it is worth it, as you are not rushed once you see her. I hope she doesn't go too far in the future. She can't be replaced.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008