Ratings for Dr. Orin Harker

I found Dr. Harker online on this web site and thank goodness I found him. I had him do some front veneer for me as I hated my smile I would never smile in photos. Dr. Harker fixed my smile and went over every aspect of the procedure with me. It was pricey yes but it also took hours or should I say weeks. He took photos and we chatted lots about what I wanted with the end product. I now have a perfect smile and my friends are basically shocked how good my face looks. I hope everyone can know this dentist is the real deal and can make dreams become real Ina few weeks. I have also got my teeth cleaned at his clinic and that was fine but the flash teeth I have now are awesome. Thank you Dr. Harker and Staff for my perfect photos!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I was overall happy with the visit. I felt the office was expensive though. He is a skilled dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Harker has been my family's dentist for years, we love him and recommend him and his team to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Harker goes above and beyond to help his patients. Highly recommend him and his office!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My husband and I, have been coming to see Dr.Harker for 4 year and he is amazing! He is very knowledgable and keeps up to date with latest technology and dental technique. He is very passionate about his work and goes above any beyond. I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Harker and his office, the staff are amazing too. It is a very welcoming office with warm and friendly staff. I refuse to go anywhere else. Dr Harker is very caring and professional and very highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I've been going to his office my entire life. Kind man, extremely knowledgeable, and always has a good staff working for him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Harker makes you feel fantastic about your teeth! He takes his time to make sure you feel comfortable and my filling was absolutely painless. His staff were very friendly and didn't feel like we had to fill every second with small talk (which I appreciate!). Very pleasant experience đź‘Ť

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Very experienced Dentist. He really listens when you explain your concerns. I have taken my family to see Dr Harker for more than 15 years and appreciate his gentle touch as well as his dental skills.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Extremely kind dentist that has treated us well for two decades. He is up to date on latest techniques and seems to genuinely care about our welfare. Our kids see Dr. Chan and they have no complaints. Overall a great office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Harker has been our family dentist for thirty years. He is patient, knowledgable and does beautiful work. He is very a kind man and makes our experience at the dentist stress and pain free. My children are now adults and have chosen to take their children to Dr Harker. Thanks to Dr Harker, our family have beautiful and healthy smiles.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Orin Harker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal