Ratings for Dr. Timothy Prince

Dr. Prince is amazing! The best doctor I’ve ever had!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

He is kind, knowledable and always on time. I have been a patient for many years and always find a supportive professional. I am so lucky that dr. Prince is my family doctor. Truly outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Prince for a sports injury. He was useless: he was not able to figure out what the actual injury was; and he referred me to a surgeon who didn't even work in the area of my injury, a surgeon who said he had no idea why I was sent to him. I can't figure out why others give Dr. Prince good ratings. If he's the number one rated doctor in St. Catharines, heaven help us!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Prince is exceptional doctor listens well and takes your health issues seriously

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is the best...patient, thorough, kind! Responds to concerns in a very professional and respectful manner.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr.Prince is extremely punctual, never rushes you and sincerely cares about his patients. If he isn't sure about something he always refers to the specialist he trusts.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I went to him yesterday after an absence of almost 20 years. I felt like I was talking to my best friend. He is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr prince has been my doctor since I was born. He’s now my kids and husbands doctor. He’s always been amazing and helpful. The best doctor by far!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr.Prince is amazing! I have seen him for years and he is now my children's primary doctor. He answers every concern in a timely manner, is gentle with my babies, and supports the decisions I have made with their health. If he doesn't know something, he will refer you to a specialist HE trusts

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He is awesome. He looks after your needs and has no problem giving you referrals to specialists that will help you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017