Ratings for Dr. Tod Beaulne

He's been my doctor since I was quite small, probably at least 10 years ! He does such wonderful work and was always willing to work with my family on the money part of it, letting us do some payment plans ! Still love going to him as an adult highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I find that Dr. Beaulne takes the time to explain all the procedures. I find that Dr.Beaulne takes the time to explain all the procedures. He explains all the pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent judgment. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Beaulne has a great rapport with his entire staff and they all work very well together. I called in this morning in regards to a broken tooth and they accommodated me with a scheduled appointment within the next hour and within 40 minutes of that appointment my tooth was fixed beautifully by Dr. Beaulne. My nephew that I care for as well as my friend and their feelings are mutual.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

One of the best dentists I have ever seen! His staff is the happiest and friendliest staff ever. He is so kind.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Beaulne is an amazing dentist and his staff is just as amazing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Amazing dentist, I don't like having to go but he makes you feel not so bad. He's very friendly, punctual and my family is very happy with him. Patient for 8 years now... Also all of his staff are super.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Beaulne was not a great dentist for me. From 2000 to 2003, I saw him every 9 months for a check up and almost every time he identified 1 or 2 fillings. When I first saw Dr Beaulne, I only had 2 fillings despite regular dental check ups. After 3 years and another 6 fillings, I found another dentist in Fort McMurray with 25+years experience. The number of fillings identified also decreased. I also started reading more about dental care including The Intelligent Consumer's Complete Guide to Dental Health by Jay Friedman which was very helpful. Finally, some of the front staff were not always helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Tod Beaulne is simply amazing!!! All the staff are absolutely fantastic, starting from Chelsey in the reception and Dr. Tod's assistant (I think her name is Chris? Sorry I have terrible memory!) have made me feel absolutely welcome and comfortable. Dr. Tod has such a kind spirit and personable personality that you will instantly feel like if you had been seeing him for years! I have currently gone there since last year and I couldn't even imagine going somewhere else! Thank you Dr. Tod Beaulne for making my smile look spectacular! :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I've been a patient at this dental office for more then twenty years, and a patient of Dr Beaulne's for ten of those years. He is wonderful! The office is very professional, clean and the staff is always courteous and friendly. I couldn't think of going to any other dentist. Dr Beaulne takes the time to talk to his patients and does an excellent job of making sure you are comfortable and relaxed. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Beaulne for about 5 years now and everything that ppl have said about him and his staff is true. They are Great. I went to a dentist once in my life before that and it never really bothered me due to the fact i didnt get cavities and was lucky to have straight teeth. Im not a lover of needles and he made me and continues to make me feel comfortable everytime i go there. The office is very clean and i have only had to wait about 10 mins later than my appt once in all the time i've been going there. Usually i get in earlier than my appt. He gave recommendations on what i could do and never pressured me into accepting the costliest ones. Thanks doc and keep up the great work

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Great service, friendly staff! I don't like going to the dentist, but these guys made me def relax, explaining everything, making a plan, and helping me out with pain relief for a cracked tooth.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Tod Beaulne's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1999)

Allstate