Ratings for Dr. Tod Beaulne

In all the years I’ve had dental work, I’ve had great fear. Dr. Beaulne is the first dentist to ever ease my fears and make going to the dentist not as frightening! He always takes the time to comfort and explain to me what is going to be done. He is so kind and compassionate and he understands the fears a patient may have. When I leave his office I know he did his best to take the best possible care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Beaulne to anyone who is in need of a great dentist!! He will not let you down!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Great with kids. Knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Have been going to him for 17 years and will never go to another dentist in my life! So kind, always a good experience. Plus a great dentist, always answering questions and the rest of his staff are great too!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Terrified of Dentists but I love Dr Beaulne and the whole staff for maki things do much easier!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Beaulne is an excellent dentist and his assistants are equally great. My children also see him and always enjoy going to the dentist, even to have cavities fixed. I feel like Dr. Beaulne truly cares about my family and he always remembers us when we see him out in public. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new dentist! The senior front staff have always been awesome, but I was a little frustrated with one of the newer admins the last time that I was there.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He's been my doctor since I was quite small, probably at least 10 years ! He does such wonderful work and was always willing to work with my family on the money part of it, letting us do some payment plans ! Still love going to him as an adult highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I find that Dr. Beaulne takes the time to explain all the procedures. I find that Dr.Beaulne takes the time to explain all the procedures. He explains all the pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent judgment. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Beaulne has a great rapport with his entire staff and they all work very well together. I called in this morning in regards to a broken tooth and they accommodated me with a scheduled appointment within the next hour and within 40 minutes of that appointment my tooth was fixed beautifully by Dr. Beaulne. My nephew that I care for as well as my friend and their feelings are mutual.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

One of the best dentists I have ever seen! His staff is the happiest and friendliest staff ever. He is so kind.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Beaulne is an amazing dentist and his staff is just as amazing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Amazing dentist, I don't like having to go but he makes you feel not so bad. He's very friendly, punctual and my family is very happy with him. Patient for 8 years now... Also all of his staff are super.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Tod Beaulne's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Fort McMurray, AB