Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

Dr. Rasmussen provide education and great treatment.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Rasmussen agreed to see my elderly father (who has Alzheimers) for a rather large skin cancer. My father would not let anyone assess the skin cancer and had said angrily that no doctor was going to touch him. However, Dr. Rasmussen talked to my father compassionately, yet in a professional manner- enough for my father to establish trust and confidence in him. Dr. Rasmussen was kind - and matter of fact about how to treat his skin cancer. My father allowed Dr. Rasmussen to treat the cancer. Dr. Rasmussen was efficient, and we are so thankful for his caring, efficient manner and his exceptional clinical skills in taking care of my father.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen's response
Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We aim to provide excellent and compassionate care to every patient, and we are happy Dr. Rasmussen was able to help you in such a difficult situation. Thank you for your trust in us, and we will continue to provide the best service possible in the future. Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted March 2, 2018

He is my new favorite doctor. His staff is awesome. His office is beautiful and amazingly relaxing for a doctors office. Overall...A+ experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Even though it took a while to get into to see him, it was worth the wait. He was able to diagnosis my rash that has been bugging me for months and the treatment he put me on had it gone in a week.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very caring and personable! He seems to truly love what he does. He even gave me his direct office number in case I had any questions. He was able to diagnosis my condition quickly and the treatment had me back to normal in a week. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Rasmussen knows his stuff, and he is GREAT about contacting you personally on the phone, and even having you call his direct line with questions. This is so rare. I love it. There are definitely times where he has spent extremely short amounts of time, in and out, with me leaving with questions while he was on to his next patient. The upside, though, is that he is very accommodating with "work-in" appointments.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

First, I am not the kind of person to write a review but... Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome doctor who really listened to me and it was obvious he really cares. I was surprised at how thorough he was considering the fact that in today's world, doctors have to see a lot of patients in a short time. I was very impressed with him and would HIGHLY recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Rasmussen was in and out the door. I had to stop him (from going out the door) to get him to answer my question. This man was not interested in me. There are not enough words to express the way I felt when leaving his office. He wanted me in and out. I say this based on the time spent with me, and aburtness. I will never use this doctor again. I will never recommend him. His staff is wonderful. I feel he is very knowledgable and a very competent doctor. But I don't think he was interested in treating my illness. I think he wanted to treat my condition and then collect the fee for the office visit.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr Steven is such a nice guy!!! He has a great team and great prices!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Rasmussen takes care of all my skin needs including regular Botox injections. This was the best thing I ever did for my face. I am a teacher and use lots of expression in my face when I talk to the kids. I had deep lines and he injected the Botox perfectly removing all the lines! He is super sweet and friendly. Very nice office and staff but it is his demeanor and gentleness that keeps me coming back. He is also very professional and he always makes sure that I am completely happy with the results. I have sent many of my friends to see him at eOs spa and they all love him and continue to go back as well. If you are looking for a great dermatologist with a nice office and a good central austin location, Dr. Rasmussen at eOs is the place to go.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)