Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

He is my new favorite doctor. His staff is awesome. His office is beautiful and amazingly relaxing for a doctors office. Overall...A+ experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Even though it took a while to get into to see him, it was worth the wait. He was able to diagnosis my rash that has been bugging me for months and the treatment he put me on had it gone in a week.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very caring and personable! He seems to truly love what he does. He even gave me his direct office number in case I had any questions. He was able to diagnosis my condition quickly and the treatment had me back to normal in a week. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Rasmussen knows his stuff, and he is GREAT about contacting you personally on the phone, and even having you call his direct line with questions. This is so rare. I love it. There are definitely times where he has spent extremely short amounts of time, in and out, with me leaving with questions while he was on to his next patient. The upside, though, is that he is very accommodating with "work-in" appointments.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

First, I am not the kind of person to write a review but... Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome doctor who really listened to me and it was obvious he really cares. I was surprised at how thorough he was considering the fact that in today's world, doctors have to see a lot of patients in a short time. I was very impressed with him and would HIGHLY recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Rasmussen was in and out the door. I had to stop him (from going out the door) to get him to answer my question. This man was not interested in me. There are not enough words to express the way I felt when leaving his office. He wanted me in and out. I say this based on the time spent with me, and aburtness. I will never use this doctor again. I will never recommend him. His staff is wonderful. I feel he is very knowledgable and a very competent doctor. But I don't think he was interested in treating my illness. I think he wanted to treat my condition and then collect the fee for the office visit.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr Steven is such a nice guy!!! He has a great team and great prices!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Rasmussen takes care of all my skin needs including regular Botox injections. This was the best thing I ever did for my face. I am a teacher and use lots of expression in my face when I talk to the kids. I had deep lines and he injected the Botox perfectly removing all the lines! He is super sweet and friendly. Very nice office and staff but it is his demeanor and gentleness that keeps me coming back. He is also very professional and he always makes sure that I am completely happy with the results. I have sent many of my friends to see him at eOs spa and they all love him and continue to go back as well. If you are looking for a great dermatologist with a nice office and a good central austin location, Dr. Rasmussen at eOs is the place to go.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

If you have been to see other Dermatologists for fillers/botox before, I would urge you to try Dr. Rasmussen at eOs in Austin. His technique as well as results are superior to the other Derm that I saw previously. He is meticulous and you can tell he takes much pride in his work. His front office staff as well as medical assistants provide outstanding customer service and make you feel welcome and relaxed. The service was excellent, no wait time, and Dr. Steve was quick without making me feel hurried. eOs is a lovely, clean, serene environment!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Rasmussen has been my dermatologist for 3 years. He is as good of a doctor that I have ever had. He is truly the best. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

GHI