Ratings for Dr. Jemshed A. Khan

After a two year relationship I have had it! I had a very serious skin cancer where Dr. Khan was my surgeon. I am NOT satisfied with my results...moreover, I am NOT satisfied with the whole experience. The office is unorganized, selfish and rude. Many times I left the office with new 'information' as to pre- or post operation options only to be told later, "Oh the Doctor never told you that! Every time I set up an appointment, I had to wrestle with the appointment desk because I did not want to take off work at the end of the day, although they advertise they take appointments until 4, I was forced to take off work with an earlier appointment only to sit for 45 minutes to an hour waiting for the Dr. My last appointment, unbeknownst to me, my car battery was draining in the parking lot! Yesterday was the icing on the cake....an accountant in billing informed me that my next surgery "...will be a lot worse than the first surgery...requiring another larger skin graft...and more recovery time!" The bookkeeper told me this!!!! Where is the Doctor? Why isn't he telling me this???? The Doctor NEVER told me about another huge, painful, expensive surgery, rather he made it seem like an easy, breezy surgery. saying causally "...oh, I can pull a little here or go in there." Never was I told of this 2nd major operation. Lastly, I was told to 'go get another opinion'...why? I have been dealing with Dr. Khan for almost two years...and now I need another opinion? I will tell anyone who will listen of the injustices, mis information and shady practices of this office...find another Dr! Dr Khan is not worth it!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Kahn performed on me in April 2016. I was surprised how little discomfort I had after the surgery. After 2 weeks my eyes look great. It would be difficult to tell I had any surgery, unless I close my eyes. The incision is still healing but looks great. Highly recommend Dr. Kahn and staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Kahn performed surgery next to my eye after I had skin cancer removed. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing plastic surgery. He is truly an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Kahn perfomed a blepharplasy on my upper eyelids and I am blown away by how wonderful they look! I am a 41 year old who didn't really need it, yet. But I am so glad I did it. Dr. Kahn is truly an expert in eyelid surgery. I would highly recommend you get several opinions but would go back to Dr. Kahn for that or other facial procedures in the future!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

the staff is very friendly and helpful, the nurses always returned my phone call promptly. dr khan has a great sense of humor and is very great at putting you at ease. he also has amazing surgery technique, and little if any scaring after any procedure. definately the man to see if needing any eye or facial surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I had Asian eyelid surgery with Dr. Khan, and and am very happy with the result. I've seen Dr. Khan several times, and he has always been very professional and attentive. I knew he took good notes of his patients and at the same time took time to listen and answer my questions. His staff is also very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery & I would highly recommend Dr. Khan. I'm very pleased with the results and his staff was quite helpful and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Khan did an amazing job on my upper eyelids!! I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in younger eyelids without looking crazy & wide-eyed! He also does wonderful Botox & Restylane treatments!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Khan was very compassionate and did an exceptional job in my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone if they needed Eyelid Surgery. Glenda King

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Jemshed A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)