Ratings for Dr. Amin R. Elashker

Dr. Elashker is a very respectful physician. He has a great deal of patience and answers all of my questions in an honest and straight forward way. He has never felt threatened by me seeing a specialist for my Kidney Disease and he continuously monitors my blood and overall physical condition for any significant changes. He gives sound advice and is ever the professional. He is now my wife’s doctor as well. His staff is genuine and kind. I am pleased to have him as my Primary Care Provider

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Amin Elashker is an amazing doctor. After searching for the perfect practice for years, i have finally found a doctor who genuinely loves what he does and knows what he is talking about. He is very accommodating and his staff is excellent. His office is gorgeous and i feel comfortable at the office. I have never had a doctor who is as kind and enjoys his job as much as he does. Thank you for making me enjoy going to the doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

This doctor saved my life. I wont go into details but it is because of him that I can help others live a healthier and more fulfilled life. Thank you Amin Elashker for the new life I live.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Amin is very disrepectful. Has little patience to listen to patient questions and seems threatened when asked questions. I was threatened several times with cancel of service unless I do it his way. If asking a question he's quick to say I refuse to do it his way. After six months of follow up care after I was hospitalized at Albany Med (very good)for a dog bite - sepsis - 10 day coma - ended up with neurapathy in my feet and hands. I recovered well enough after 6 months to return to work and needed him to fill out MTR paper. He refused and said he had not the expertise. When I asked why after 6 months he can't help me get back to work he told me to get out or he'd call the cops in 2 seconds and had just asked a nurse to come in to witness - she seemed puzzeled as I . Sent me registered mail next day to find another doctor. This guy can be very rude. We are now aware of others having problems with his attitude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Amin R. Elashker's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Kingston, NY