Ratings for Dr. Albert W. Marr

this is the worse medical group I have ever been to . this doctor is all about getting them in and out. I felt he didn't care at all about my injury and didn't even look at or examine me and if you think you will get a return call from that office don't hold your breath on that. I have left several phone message to Dana, Heather and even the supervisor Sharon and still no one called back. this is a disgrace of an office and I wouldn't let them place a band aid on my dog. RUN.......

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

the most worse experience the a doctor and staff i have ever had. the doctor is arrogant and has one foot out the door. his staff doesn't return calls. a lot of errors on their part example with orders of therapy and it took one week for them to correct this with the physical therapist and myself calling every day. once again no return call.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Excellent surgeon- very conservative- went through all options first before surgery. Top notch care in Wilmington.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

He is the only good one left at Orthowilmington. He is patient and always takes time. Very very good.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Void of care or concern for patient. If you need care, you would be better served by driving to Duke or anyplace outside of Wilmington, NC.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Wish I had gone to a Podiatrist to fix my foot. Now my toe sticks up and I am worse off after his surgery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Marr performed two quite complex surgeries on my foot. The final result is good. While my foot is not the same foot I had before my accident, Dr. Marr was candid before the surgeries about the results I could expect. His candor is refreshing. I have found both Dr. Marr and his PA, CJ, to be available, supportive, and very competent.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

you will be lucky to have any conversation with this doctor. instead, after surgery you will see a P.A., if they actually keep the appointment and he will sit as far away from you as possible, be prepared to diagnose yourself.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

this doctor gave me back my life. he was very thorough and explained my surgery in great detail so anyone could understand. my thanks go out to dr. marr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr.Marr operated on my left knee(orthoscopic) to repair damage to tendons. After surgery healed the pain behind my knee was gone, but my knee was now popping everytime I moved it. I couldn't walk because it hurt when I moved it. It seemed to be a muscle hitting another muscle. So I complained enough that he gave me a shot in my knee. That didn't do a thing but hurt me more! He recommended another surgery. I was under the impression that he wouldn't charge for this, but he did. Now my knee is worse after the second surgery and I am in more pain! I am very active and enjoy working out. He really doesn't have the time to devote to your care! I am planning to get a specialist at Chapel Hill to repair the Dr. Marr damage.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Albert W. Marr's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)