Ratings for Dr. David Amdursky

Dr. Amdursky helped my husbands grandfather live till he was 94 years young. He has treated my whole husbands family for over 25 years and was even at the old Mans funeral. He has happily taken me on as a patient and has served me well. He is extremely helpful and kind. He Is really funny, and allows me to relax in his presence. Whatever I need (referral, antibiotics, to see a specialist) he will work for you. Im so happy and very lucky to have a doctor like his as my family GP.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

This man saved my life! I came in for a general check up and he felt something abnormal near my abdomen and spleen. He gave me a referral to receive an ultrasound right away. Turns out I had a Splenic Hematoma!!!!! (which is a big ball filled with blood :S) I was sent to the ER at the Jewish right away and they drained the cyst of 4 LBS. Thanks to Dr. Amdursky I AM ALIVE!!!!! Best Doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He is so thorough and helpful listens to what you have to say...Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This man does not care one bit about his patients. It takes 10 tries to even get through on the phone to make an appointment. Apparently crushing chest pains and swollen feet and ankles are not signs of cardiac insufficiency...the pain is 'skeletal muscular"... and the answer to everything is to lose weight. Send you to a dietician? No...you don't need one. Not according to this charming doctor. Good thing I did not wait and stay with this doctor. I think it is time for him to retire. People can die because of his negligence and misdiagnosis and the way he blows you off and makes you feel totally unimportant. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This person has no empathy . It is not the first time that he messed up with a few people I know. He should only be treated the way he treats others. One day may want he cam think about how cruel he has beern. Beyond this he can't even work on himself . He can't a we the his hat he lacks empathy . He holds no remorse for the mistakes he makes. He thinks it's alright to scare people into thinking the his hat hey have something and then to find out that after a few years his guessing game was all wrong because he has zero medical knowledge. A few years later I felt the Jeep for the public to know the mistakes this man caused. in 1 case 1 person died within a week. In another case a person had a fatal terminal illness which he never bothered to check because his ego was relying on his selfish diagnostic errors. Do yourself a favor ,, RUN FAST!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He couldn't care less about his patients. When I was 17 and in great shape, he told me That even though I wasn't overweight, I needed to lose 10lbs to fit into society's expectation of beauty. That was a month after my brother died and I told him I had become obsessed with losing weight. Hello Earing Disorder!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Treats my family. When I finally admitted I had an eating disorder, I told him, hoping to get the help I need. What was his suggestion? I need a boyfriend. I was speechless. Never returned.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very unimpressed!!!!! Complained of knee pain, went to see him five times because pain was getting worst. His response? You are getting older! I am 39 years old...

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

hE IS A SUPERB PHYSICIAN. very CARING AND HELPFUL. hE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

My family dr. most of my life. Depending on problem...no complaints-get appoitment always satisfied. I am thankful for his patience with my elderly Mom

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015