Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Brune

Excellent doctor. She takes time with you and explains everything. Best doctor I have ever had. Highly recommend her. Sandi J.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Brune genuinely cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen and is very thorough. I am going to use her as my primary care physician from this point forward. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

In my opinion, this physician does not understand that individuals who have medical appointments with her are first customers and secondly patients. Since I emphasized that it was my decision to take any action based on her recommendations, she became increasingly arrogant and dismissive over subsequent appointments. This became very annoying to me. I believe she needs to improve her interpersonal skills, especially her listening skill paricularly as it relates to older adult males. To gain a more effective and satisfying outcome, I changed to a different primary care provider.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr Brune is no doubt the best doctor in the tristate area. She takes the time to give a proper diagnosis and is very, very thorough. I wish there were more like her. I really hope she keeps her patient base small so she doesnt become like most other doctors,Rush,Rush,Rush. Remember....She is very thorough and spends the time needed to properly diagnose, so that means she can run a little late getting to you while your in the examination room, but you will get the same attention. Gary H

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

She is a very good doctor and came across as a genuine caring person not a doctor doing her job, she just seemed to go the extra mile. She should be cloned or at least modeled after.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Awesome physician. Very Knowledgeable & thorough. Seems to genuinely care. Very smart about stressing preventative medications and lifestyle choices. Very happy to have her at GHA.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Brune is a great no-nonsense physician who takes the time to actually listen to a patient. She is thorough and knowledgable while being personable.She shared some truths we me I did not really care to hear, but needed to hear. She didn't gloss over the fact I am considered obese, but addressed the subject and gave me encouragement and some tips. As a result of her being forthright, I have made some lifestyle changes that will make me more healthy. She doesn't treat the symptoms, she treats the person.I highly reccommend Dr. Brune.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Brune is the best physician I have ever had. She convinced me to take my head out of the sand and take ownership of a number of health issues that I had been taking not so seriously for years. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I really like her. Of all the doctors at GHA she is the one who really listens to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. MaryBeth Brune is one of the best doctors in the Ohio & Kentucky region. She is very caring and understanding. She goes above and beyond as a physician. Sincerely, Toni Stamper

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Mary Beth Brune's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)