Ratings for Dr. Jill Gradner

I have had a great experience with Dr. Gradner. She is very thorough and in my situation it needed a lot of research to trouble shoot my problem. She is always on top, has a great memory or my past and situation and always seems genuinely interested as to how I'm feeling. The girls at the front desk are great. It is a small office so don't expect 10 doctors and 15 nurses. Go to an ER if you want that but I can say I much rather wait a little bit for great service and a personal touch. That is what I get from Dr. Jill Gradner. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Gradner is amazing. She is extremely thorough and truly listens to all your concerns during your visit. She doesn't rush you and she always has the latest & most current recommendations. I am a nurse and am very picky when it comes to Health Care providers. She has recently moved her office out of Saratoga Springs to Clifton Park and I'm going to follow her...she's that good!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Gradner is EXCELLENT! SHe listens and is very knowledgable. The staff at the Saratoga Office was horrible, but that is not a reflection on Dr. Gradner. Have not been to the new CP location yet, but am hoping the office staff is more reliable there!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Gradner is an excellent Dr. I followed her to her new location, in Clifton Park, NY. I noticed that the other comments were about her staff, which I find to be unfair as they weren't directly about her. I have been seeing her for years and will continue to do so until she retires. She is very friendly, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I have had a horrible experience with the staff at this office. They do not call back, never inform you about test results and have trouble communicating with insurance companies. While Dr. Gradner is kind when you actually get to see her, after leaving the office she is impossible to get in touch with. In my opinion a doctor should care enough to call back, or follow up especially when called over and over.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF AT ALL COSTS!! It's an understatement to say I have received a subpar level of care. There is absolutely no follow up by the doctor or her staff, referrals are never sent after multiple requests, they can't even keep track of test results that come in (even results that reveal significant health issues), their difficulty understanding their own computer systems inhibits their ability to provide quality care, and you can hold for well over 30 minutes just to get through to someone. A specialist office I see won't even try to get records from them due to difficulties, and advises patients they should just "show up" at the doctors to request their records or referrals. I have never completed an online review for any doctor, but as I switch to another doctor, I want to spare anyone else from such an experience if I can share my own. Dr. Gradner has a sweet bedside manner, but unfortunately the job just doesn't get done.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Gradner is wonderful. Patient, kind and empathetic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Jill Gradner's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Ahcccs