Ratings for Dr. Dorota L. Hausner-Sypek

Dr. Hausner is THE BEST Rheumatologist ! She is professional, smart, caring and we are fortunate to have here in our area. The entire staff that works with Dr. Hausner are all very professional as well. She is very good at making a diagnosis, she listens to the patient and is extremely thorough. If you are a patient of Dr. Hausner's you know you are getting the best care possible and if you are new to Dr. Hausner, trust me - you are in great hands. Ten stars.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I have been a patient of this angel,for 15 yes.smart,caring and listens to you,something very rare in a Dr.love Dr hausner to death!0

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Hausner's since 2002 and she is the best. She is always compassionate and always has time to listen.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr Hausner is the most professional, caring doctor anyone would want. She diagnosed my rare condition and continues to treat me with dignity and care. She takes the time to make you feel valued and important. I wish she could be my internist as few other docs show such concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Hausner is awesome. I have been a patient of hers since the beginning of Jan. 2000. It was Dr. Hausner who diagnosed my fibromyalgia. She is always concerned about her patients and listens to them. Dr. Hausner never rushes through our session no matter how may patients she may have. I wish all Doctors were as professional and as caring as she is. I have recommended a number of friends to see her, and they all are impressed with her services.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

This woman is angel in a doctors coat. After many cold impersonal physicians I was surprised to find one who really cares.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Hausner was always very attentive and knowledgeable. She listened to my concerns and took the time to explain things to me. It seemed at times she was a bit overwhelmed with all the patients she had to see, but I also understand that there is a significant shortage of physicians in the rheumatology field. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Very caring doctor. Takes a lot of time with each patient, very thourough, knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008