Ratings for Dr. Orrin Devinsky

Dr. Devinsky is the most amazing, caring, doctor we have ever encountered. Unbelievably responsive and compassionate. If it was not for him my son would not be alive. Seizure free for 5 year and counting. Can't recommend him more!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Been a patient of his for over 25 yrs he has patients from all over the world. He is probably a gazillionarie and acts and dresses like an average guy...no pompous attitude that he could so have. I would never ever see anyone else and don't get these bad reviews ...he's a doll!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Knowledgeable but not nice imo. Friendly is important for this because it's so disruptive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Went for consult in summer. Just be warned you'll see a nurse for most of visit. I didn't feel any warmth at all from nurse or dr. And was hard for me to go this Far East. Will look elsewhere

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Devinsky is the bomb. I have been treated by over 20 neurologists in the US and Canada for 34 years. It was Dr Devinsky who gave me my life of being seizure free. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about the well being of his patients. He is very responsive to all questions, be it during a visit, email, or phone call or fax. He responds by the end of the day. Kudos Dr. D, miss you!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Devinsky is the genius who was able to get my seizures under control. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

This Dr is so over-rated. Maybe if he listened to his Patients, instead of playing games with his Patients' lives & playing God, he may actually be a very good Dr. Once was enough!!! I know someone who has gone for years & still no clue. Oh but he is on TV & he is so important!!! That's what I once thought until he spent time on Conference weekend, leaving us sitting with his Cronies for days. Saw too many people there with their heads bandaged from God knows what!!! Probably experimenting again. Reminded me of when they used to do lobotomies. Scary & never again. Hey keep writing your books & playing Mr. Genius. You don't know the difference from seizures & sleep disorders? Really?

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Not given enough time. Too long a wait Very knowledgable but not personalized cRe

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been with Dr.Devinsky for close to 20 years now. Even though I live more than 60 miles from the office, I would not consider seeing anyone but him. He is dedicated and passionate, as is the entire staff. The best care I've ever received.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have not been under better care with another doctor...would never trust anyone else. No complaints about office staff. .helpful and all phone calls returned.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Orrin Devinsky's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Oxford