You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Orrin Devinsky

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Went for consult in summer. Just be warned you'll see a nurse for most of visit. I didn't feel any warmth at all from nurse or dr. And was hard for me to go this Far East. Will look elsewhere

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Devinsky is the bomb. I have been treated by over 20 neurologists in the US and Canada for 34 years. It was Dr Devinsky who gave me my life of being seizure free. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about the well being of his patients. He is very responsive to all questions, be it during a visit, email, or phone call or fax. He responds by the end of the day. Kudos Dr. D, miss you!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

This Dr is so over-rated. Maybe if he listened to his Patients, instead of playing games with his Patients' lives & playing God, he may actually be a very good Dr. Once was enough!!! I know someone who has gone for years & still no clue. Oh but he is on TV & he is so important!!! That's what I once thought until he spent time on Conference weekend, leaving us sitting with his Cronies for days. Saw too many people there with their heads bandaged from God knows what!!! Probably experimenting again. Reminded me of when they used to do lobotomies. Scary & never again. Hey keep writing your books & playing Mr. Genius. You don't know the difference from seizures & sleep disorders? Really?

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been with Dr.Devinsky for close to 20 years now. Even though I live more than 60 miles from the office, I would not consider seeing anyone but him. He is dedicated and passionate, as is the entire staff. The best care I've ever received.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Best doctor ever! Been with him for close to 20 years now. I live out of state and work within walking distance of Johns Hopkins hospital. I still would not trust anyone else. He is excellent at his job and I appreciate all that he has done through the years for me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Orrin Devinsky's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable but not nice imo. Friendly is important for this because it's so disruptive."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went for consult in summer. Just be warned you'll see a nurse for most of visit. I didn't feel any warmth at all from nurse or dr. And was hard for me to go ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Devinsky is the bomb. I have been treated by over 20 neurologists in the US and Canada for 34 years. It was Dr Devinsky who gave me my life of being seizur..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Devinsky is the genius who was able to get my seizures under control. He gave me my life back. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is so over-rated. Maybe if he listened to his Patients, instead of playing games with his Patients' lives & playing God, he may actually be a very goo..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not given enough time. Too long a wait Very knowledgable but not personalized cRe "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Devinsky for close to 20 years now. Even though I live more than 60 miles from the office, I would not consider seeing anyone but him. He is..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not been under better care with another doctor...would never trust anyone else. No complaints about office staff. .helpful and all phone calls returned."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever! Been with him for close to 20 years now. I live out of state and work within walking distance of Johns Hopkins hospital. I still would not tru..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Don't expect returned phone calls or a single living warm and fuzzy staff person ... Doctor knows his sh*t and has great credentials But a bit of a douche..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "On my visit one week ago, the staff was not so helpful but the doctor did try to extend himself."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is great but staff has a bit more to be desired. I would work on that if I were them."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office gets low grades in several categories noted above. Lets hope there is constructive change afoot."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor and his dedication to help people with epilepsy is truly amazing. He has been treating me since my late 20's. I am noe 42. He got my..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Care in an institutional setting can sometimes be variable as was my experience in this office."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never an unkind word or lapse in care. Always there for me."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very easy going about your disease and frequently delegates to others."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly intelligent and passionate about the field so overstretched for time but the best doctor ever"

December 4, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He is overrated...Nice guy but he lets his P.A. do most of the one-on-one patient contact and she makes too many mistakes. He gives very little time to his pati..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "We were "welcomed" to the office by very rude lady... Then the young attending physician saw us for about 20 min. Then he run to another room, provided Dr. Devi..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a daughter with DS and live in California. I met Dr. Devinsky at a conference and talked to him on the phone. At the conference he gave me his undivided..."

October 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=65176'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014