You may also like

Rate Dr. Orrin Devinsky

Dr. Orrin Devinsky's Ratings

This Dr is so over-rated. Maybe if he listened to his Patients, instead of playing games with his Patients' lives & playing God, he may actually be a very good Dr. Once was enough!!! I know someone who has gone for years & still no clue. Oh but he is on TV & he is so important!!! That's what I once thought until he spent time on Conference weekend, leaving us sitting with his Cronies for days. Saw too many people there with their heads bandaged from God knows what!!! Probably experimenting again. Reminded me of when they used to do lobotomies. Scary & never again. Hey keep writing your books & playing Mr. Genius.
You don't know the difference from seizures & sleep disorders? Really?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Not given enough time. Too long a wait Very knowledgable but not personalized cRe

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been with Dr.Devinsky for close to 20 years now. Even though I live more than 60 miles from the office, I would not consider seeing anyone but him. He is dedicated and passionate, as is the entire staff. The best care I've ever received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have not been under better care with another doctor...would never trust anyone else. No complaints about office staff. .helpful and all phone calls returned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Best doctor ever! Been with him for close to 20 years now. I live out of state and work within walking distance of Johns Hopkins hospital. I still would not trust anyone else. He is excellent at his job and I appreciate all that he has done through the years for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Don't expect returned phone calls or a single living warm and fuzzy staff person ... Doctor knows his sh*t and has great credentials But a bit of a douche...

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2686479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

On my visit one week ago, the staff was not so helpful but the doctor did try to extend himself.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2674015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Doctor is great but staff has a bit more to be desired. I would work on that if I were them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Incredibly intelligent and passionate about the field so overstretched for time but the best doctor ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

He is overrated...Nice guy but he lets his P.A. do most of the one-on-one patient contact and she makes too many mistakes. He gives very little time to his patients, which is unfortunate because I do believe he is bright - but over-scheduled. If he were in practice seeing patients on his own, I would recommend him - but never under the current status of dependency on his P.A. to translate, for the patient, what the patient should be conveying to the doctor, directly. ..very unfortunate.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590517].votes_count ]]