Ratings for Dr. Vivek Rao

He seemed so laid back and knowledgeable from my first interview that I never had a moment's anxiety. It's been four years since he and he excellent team did my quad by-pass. Thanks again Dr. Rao. And thanks again to the wonderful staff at TGH. Joe de By, Peterborough.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

My son, wife and I met Dr. Vivek Rao before the operation. After the meeting we were very comfortable and relived after the meeting. He explained the procedure very politely and professionally. Dr. Vivek Rao operated me in April 2018 at the Toronto General Hospital. He is an excellent cardiovascular surgeon. He is very pleasant and has great personality. I wish all the very best. We need more doctors like DR. Rao. Respectfully – Reuben G.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Rao is the epitome of a fantastic Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Brilliant, skillful, and confident, with an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Rao changed my life and I will be forever indebted. I consider Dr. Rao to be my hero. In today’s world we need more men like Dr. Rao. Really!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Rao performed arortic valve replacement and by-pass surgery on my husband in 2014. He is an amazing, caring, brilliant Doctor with an incredible bedside manner! We were very lucky to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

He seemed to be rushing and seemed cold and uncaring. It made me very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Rao performed a quadruple bypass surgery in my 75 year old mother. He's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Rao has performed bypass surgery on my Mom. Really great doctor and kind personality.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Rushed, rude and did not tell us steps he took during bypass surgery or exactly how my grandmother passed away during surgery.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Rao is an excellent surgeon and human! Very compassionate, professional and great at what he does!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Rao Operated on my mother in the 2016 and performed a Quintuple heart bypass surgery. He was very professional. Thanks Dr. Rao!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017