Ratings for Dr. Shishir K. Khetan

Dreadful doctor. Poor communication. Doesn't listen. Incredibly aloof bedside manner. Avoid this guy if you can.

Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Khetan seems to have a preoccupation with weight. I go see him about a sore throat first he asks about is why I gained 10 pounds in 3 months, which I'll probably loose again is as much time. He wants me to loose it, even though I can't without starving myself(which he tells me to) and then provides no help in loosing it.

Submitted November 11, 2013

The front desk has been less than pleasant everytime I've had to go in. The nurses are completely disengaged and rarely make proper notes of blood pressure readings, case in point, I was asked what the machine said as I was being ushered out of the triage room. The exam rooms are extremely small and very uncomfortable. The doctors come in with their laptop already attached to them and rarely do they make any eye contact as they plug away on their machines, Dr. Khetan is extremely unknowledgeable, especially concerning any sort of preventative medicine. The nurses at the lab are extremely rude in the way they talk AT you and make NO attempt to be respectful. I was given an order for a CBC only to have them inform me the lab was closed for the day & that was MY problem not theirs. Do youself a favor and stay away from Rockville Internal Medicine Group, unless you want to waste your time and money on a revolving door clinic with zero intelligence & patient regard.

Submitted June 18, 2010