Ratings for Dr. Niva Weber

My husband and I have relied on Dr. Weber for 20 years. Dr. Weber is utterly dependable, careful and skilled. She diagnosed my husband's osteopenia, an uncommon condition for men and one that might have escaped other physicians.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Weber is an excellent clinician and diagnostician. She has years of experience, especially with elderly people. She looks at the entire person and provides advice on life style changes, recommending books and articles. She telephones her patients to inquire of their progress, and if you are hospitalized she will come to see you twice a day. There are no more doctors like Dr. Weber!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Stay away from this doctor! I had blood tests done the end of February, and 3 months later she still has not discussed the results with me. I made many attempts to speak to her, but she would not get on the phone. I asked for the results to be faxed, they would not, so I had to go to the office to pick them up. The blood tests revealed many problems that needed immediate action. Very unprofessional doctor. Also, she did not discuss what tests she was doing, only gave the receptionist the prescriptions for the tests (she wouldn't draw blood in the office) and then hid in her office. I had to go to the hospital to have them performed. First (and last) visit, she never asked about family history, etc. It was a very awkward examination, at the end (I guess it was the end), she abruptly left the room and I didn't see her after that. She did not speak to me in an office environment before or after the examination, as any good doctor would do.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Niva Weber's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1969)