Ratings for Dr. Tarek Sallam

My Husband, His Brother and myself used this Dr. He diagnosed all three of us with the same thing. And gave us all the same medication. Why? To push new bronchitis medication so he could get throw back! Not only did none of us have Bronchitis, but I got sicker from the steroid he prescribed, to help with coughing. Three of us can attest to his error.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Tarek Sallam is extremely uninformed for a Doctor. It is clear that he does not have his patients best interest at heart. I went in and paid cash for an appointment, he put on a persona like he was genuinely concerned. The following month my insurance kicked in- he literally put the sphygmomanometer ( blood pressure device) around my arm, exited the room and so much time elapsed I had removed it myself. He sat down and was rude, condescending and extremely unhelpful. Perhaps this is why he runs a walk in center, because he is unable to maintain trusting relationships with his patients. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Doctor Tarek Sallam is good doctor and very straight forward. On the other hand his customer service lacks, he is not friendly at all, doesn't greed his customers, he is always in a hurry rushes you out and he is always late to the office. Making an appointment at this place is a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Clean environment, comfy chairs. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. The Doctor is genuinely empathetic and straight forward with getting his patients back on track.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

great doctor and staff.very personable and listens.on top of new research on his field. staff makes you feel at home

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Tarek Sallam's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet