Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Sorge

Has been our primary doctor since the birth of our first child (now 26). Has always been very patient and willing to take the time to answer my questions (I have a lot of them). He has made himself available when the usual child accidents occur. He his wife and staff have been all that we could ask.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Sorge is extremely conscientious and patient-centric. He takes all the time he needs to work with each patient and answer their questions. I have been with him for the last 25 years and HIGHLY recommend him.....

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor is dangerous. He refused to change my antibiotic for a week while I was home with pneumonia and a fever of 106. I called daily, begging to have it changed. The nurses wouldn't even let me talk to him. He finally changed it and my fever broke that day. He allowed my neighbor to stay home with a ruptured appendix, refusing to see her and saying it was just the flu. She finally went to the ER. She almost died.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Anthony C. Sorge's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)