Ratings for Dr. Anthony Solazzo

Sent me for lab work and then called me in office to tell me i have lupus . As i became more sore went for appt and then denied he said that after he had diagnosed me and made me come in for appt i would not recommend him to anyone . Hes nasty and outright mean and lies constantly .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Good doc. Never had any problems with him, he has helped me through a few diagnoses and referred me to specialists when needed. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Wow, couldn't disagree more with the negative ratings previously posted. Dr. Solazzo doesn't run a "patient mill", seeing 50 patients a day. I have several major health issues and I don't have now/nor have i ever had a doctor that has spent as much time listening as does Dr. Solazzo. He takes as much time as is necessary to understand what is really going on, during my appointments. It's wonderful in "today's world" to have a doctor that still cares more about his patients, than he does about running a business.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Went in for having stool in blood many years ago and listened to his "it's fine" diagnosis. I was told it would go away on it's own. I recently moved to a new location and went to a proper Gastroenterologist who revised my nutrition plan and subsequently cleared up ALL my symptoms. Basically, it would not "just go away." Since moving, it has been impossible to forward my medical records from his office to my new doctor. It got to a point where my new doctor just ordered a blood sample to find all prior immunization. That is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Fantastic, down to earth practice. Great people who do their best to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Discouraged! Have been seeing for a few months; and I have found myself having to be my own doctor. He gave me wrong dose meds due to his bad record keeping.No apology!!I am told I will get a return call from him, and that doesnt happen.His office hours are a tad inconvenient for people who have other events in their lives than just his appt. NO = I WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE TO SEE HIM. The other post was on the $ with: HE DOESNT LISTEN!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

He does not take you seriously nor does he follow up like he says he will. He's terrible and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Anthony Solazzo's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)