Ratings for Dr. Ronald Guzman

He is currently in a new office, with other physicians, however if you don't take his available appt times they will not allow you to see any other physician. I can't afford to leave work hours early to wait a long period of time just to see him. This office is all about what works for the physicians and has no patient care at all. I have severe allergies and get sinus infections a lot. They are always telling me it hasn't been long enough and I wait so long I am in pain, I am also a diabetic, so I call their emergency number and listed to Dr. Guzman telling me to make appts during the day and don't bother him at night it's for emergencies only... If it's that much of an emergency wouldn't you call an ambulance???

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Wanted to give me a appointment in five days after I told them I was at immediate care the night before with severe pain. Person who answer phone was very unprofessional and was talking to another person and me at the same time.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

scripts ever ready..apts run 2 3 hours behind..never call back re labs...staff is unfriendly and im a nurse to kow better..no follow thru on labs a rays conditions and has a lack of concerene for patiests..scripts written wrong...office unorgangized..lost all my prev. med records

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

He really never looks at you when you're talking. He miss diagnosed me when I had lyme disease. I don't know if he ever looks at the test reports. I would like to find another doctor at some point. Also you wait forever and checkout takes forever.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Similar to what others wrote, he never actually looks at while talking to you. Check out takes FOREVER, and you are never actually seen at your appointment time. I do have an easy time scheduling an appointment however. The office is a dump- it needs an extreme makeover. I did meet once with a PA who was very nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Friendly staff. Knowledgeable,respectful.Doctor,staff very professional

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I was recommended to this practice by a friend-Dr Guzman seems nice enough, but really doesn't seem to know what is going on with you in terms of medical history etc. Seems oblivious to the medical history and in fact told me that he never got my records from my former physician even though I signed the appropriate forms-That was quite troubleing to me. His office is almost impossible to reach-I never talk to a person when I call, and the staff seems very disorganized. I will be looking for a new doctor-enough is enough

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Probably excellent for sprains and fevers, anything beyond that and you might as well look on WebMD because your not going to get any help from him. His office is reminiscent of the 1970's, and the check out process takes a minimum of 7 minutes. I have little faith in this office and recommend to anyone looking that you find someone else.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

This office is very very difficult to reach and not very prompt on returning calls when needing test results or in need of a nurse when not a emergency.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

The office is very hard to reach, you may leave a message and not to get a call back at all.Dr. Guzman didn't help me with my health problem during my office visit and didn't offer any treatment.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Ronald Guzman's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1989)