Ratings for Dr. Edgar A. Blair

Dr. Blair is outstanding in the treatment he gives. He listens, takes his time with you and is always on schedule. The best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Blair has been my PCP since 1994. He not only treats me with respect, but matches my knowledge and skill level; i.e., he does not talk down to me. (I have a degree in Biology.) He listens to my input and responds to that input; he does not just give stock answers. Several years ago he was instrumental in helping me through a crisis, responding with genuine care and concern. When I see him outside the office, such as at a store or similar, he interacts on a personal level while maintaining professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Blair.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Blair is the best doctor i have ever had. I now live in Maine and wish i could transport Dr. Blair here. The nurses are great, and the front desk is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Staff is in general obnoxious. Nurses are great, I mean the front desk help is bad. Dr. Blair is nice, but not very talkative. Seems knowledgeable, I think more for the elderly than anyone else though.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Blair is both professional and personable. He works with me as a partner in my health care and values my input and feedback. He has treated be effectively whenever I have seen him and referred me to specialists when appropriate. If you are looking for a doctor in the Rochester, N.Y. area I strongly suggest you contact Dr. Blair's office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Edgar A. Blair's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med