Ratings for Dr. Vasudev G. Ananthram

Great MD and a decent staff. He knows his stuff and is very honest. Big on making sure you maintain a specific diet.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This physician was present both night/day & weekends when my spouse had emergencies. He is a class act - his clerical staff can be a little testy at times.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Betty, office manager extremely unprofessional. Commenting about my case across the waiting room, demanding cash payment or I could not see dr. even though insurance was pending... very odd.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

He gets new equipment then has his patients come in for unnessary tests so he can pay for it. He cares not about you, only the money!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Ananthram is a total professional with an ingratiating office manner. He derserves high marks for having to tolerate patients like the sourpuss who wrote the last entry on the previous page.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Ananthram is VERY knowledgeable as well as very compassionate. He worked up my case properly, in a timely manner and I was very happy with how he handled it all. I will continue to see him and only him for all cardiac and blood pressure check ups etc....

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Ananthram is kind and very sensitive man. He spoke to me in Tagalog and was very patient with me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Ananthram is very professional and friendly and spoke fluent Mandarin Chinese that proved very useful to my wife.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I has the most pleasant experience when Dr. Ananthram checked me out and did Scan and Treadmill tests.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Ananthram is very efficient and thorough. He takes interest in any problems of my concern. I would consider him one of the best cardiologists in the area. Have had heard problems since 1981 and have seen many cardiologist. I am very satisfied with the tests and results performed by Doctor Vasudev Anathram.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Vasudev G. Ananthram's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1989)