Ratings for Dr. Lawrence L. Kohn

Absolutely wonderful, caring doctor. I credit him with saving my life. Over the years, he has helped me deal with a variety of issues and enlisted other specialists when necessary. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Very friendly extremely helpful. Easy to talk to. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Kohn is a wonderful doctor who is always willing to help you out when you're having issues. He's very nice and compassionate and is generally a very friendly doctor. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to solving odd problems you may be having, although there's one recurring problem that I have that he can't seem to pinpoint, but I don't factor that into my rating because I've been to other doctors and specialists and had a few surgeries to no avail. All in all a great doctor, who will always fit you in if you are sick and need to see him that day, even on a Friday. The only downside is sometimes you are called in within a couple minutes, once in awhile it can be 30 minutes or more. I guess that's the price you pay to have a competent doctor though.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Lawrence L. Kohn's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Carefirst Bcbs