Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Croglio

This doctor needs a new office staff. When making an appointment, my cell phone dropped the call and I called back and got yelled at by his appointment scheduler for hanging up. I tried to explain my cell phone dropped the call and she just got angrier. Another time I walked in the office in excruciating pain from an ear problem. I was told by his nurse to NEVER just walk in. I should go the ER(it was during business hours). She said no other doctor in that office would see me as I was not their patient. I called my ENT and they told me to come right over. The last straw was when I made an appointment with the doctor, and they sent in a Physicians Assistant. I was nice and said I had made an appointment with the Dr. She told me that the Dr. was unavailable and I had to see her. I told her I would reschedule. She got mad and I got a nasty letter from the office telling me to find another doctor. I did...and they're staff is nice.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Victor J. Croglio's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1982)

Hip Of Ny