Ratings for Dr. Patricia Johnson

Enfield Family Dental has been my tooth care provider for 25 to 30 years. There is no better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Pat Johnsons for many years and have always felt confident that I would receive the best treatment, which I always have.. My husband and my daughter and grandchildren also visit Pat Johnson.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

She has been my doctor since I was a child and she has always been great. She is kind, capable and really a joy to be around. Always gives me treatment options, shes just great!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Great dentist...have been with her for a long time now. She is not only very professional but very friendly.Have had trouble with a tooh and she was able to get me in to get it looked at quickly. I've even had to call her at home(which I was leery to do) but she made me feel at ease about that! Keep up the good work Pat!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I have been a patient with her since she opened her practice. She has been great with me and my 3 children - always patient and makes sure you are as comfortable and without pain as possible. I even had a filling without any freezing. She was great! She is wonderful with children too.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Great dentist, she helped my husband get over his phobia of dentistry. I have been seeing her for as long as I can remember and she is both fair and compasionate. She is the most gentle dentist ever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Johnson has been my dentist since she first opened her practice about 20 years ago. From the beginning she was very sensitive to my anxiety, but it wasn't long before she had helped me overcome my fear and loathing of dental procedures. I've undergone many such procedures in Dr. Johnson's chair, yet she has never permitted me to experience pain. I eagerly anticipate appointments because her personal warmth and conversation skill is such that I'd almost pay to sit in her chair for the pleasure of her company! The hygienists and office staff are as pleasant, competent, and professional as Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007