Ratings for Dr. James P. Cardasis

I had seen Dr. C on several occasions. I made an appt. to have my finger looked at. When I arrived, the nurse handed me a cup to pee in. I asked her what it was for and she said, "Today you are going to get a physical." My insurance didn't cover physicals & I was there for my finger. The doctor came in & asked me to stand. He came over and gave me a crushing hug. This surprised & unnerved me. He then gave me a wink & said, "You don't want a physical?" I told him, "No, I just need you to look at my finger." He checked it out & he gave me a shot of cortisone. He billed me for a Novicaine that I didn't get. He also bills $60 to put the oximeter on your finger. He is very unprofessional. At the time, he was going through a divorce & he eventually married his office nurse. It was easy to get an appt. You could always just walk in and that's why I went to him. I told him I was going to report him to Bl/X and he backed away from his erroneous billing practices with me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

breezy manner does not equate with communication folksiness does not equate with caring extreme communication disconnect

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. James P. Cardasis's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Taos, NM